滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛

标题: A Canadian tutor looking forward in helping you out. [打印本页]

作者: RyanCanadian    时间: 2012-6-25 12:54
标题: A Canadian tutor looking forward in helping you out.
本帖最后由 RyanCanadian 于 2012-6-25 13:04 编辑

Hello All,

I'm a Canadian tutor looking to help you out. I have 3years experience teaching ESL in South Korea both in a private school andpublic. Last year I taught 1 year at a prestigious international High School inthe heart of downtown Toronto, Canada. I taught a range of ESL students fromall over South East Asia, and Europe. I’m free to help you out with yourconversational skills over a cup of coffee.It's an added bonus you get to learn a North American accent.That's for free,Haha.  I’m available in the Gold CoastFriday, Saturday, and weekdays in Brisbane. My rate per hour is $30. Send me ane-mail about you availability and where you like to meet. Preferably near AustraliaFair in Gold Coast, and Griffith Uni in Brisbane.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Cheers,
Ryan :)

my e-mail is: [email protected]
my number is 0404 277 600

作者: RyanCanadian    时间: 2012-6-25 12:58

作者: RyanCanadian    时间: 2012-6-25 13:40

作者: andmaple    时间: 2012-6-25 14:30
hi Ryan, i'm Chinese -australian who has been here in Brisbane over 10years now & i'm happy to teach you both Chinese & Chinglish also Australian accent English to help you out with your ESL teaching skill. By the way, "North American accent" might not be so popluar here specially for ESL students. so come on and let me help you with your accent my rate is only $30.99 per hour, i'm available 24*7 :>
作者: 江小荷    时间: 2012-6-25 18:40
andmaple 发表于 2012-6-25 14:30
hi Ryan, i'm Chinese -australian who has been here in Brisbane over 10years now & i'm happy to teach ...

哥们你太逗了 啊哈哈

欢迎光临 滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛 (https://nearther.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2