滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛

标题: City accounting firm Free Internship Position Available [打印本页]

作者: alice2011    时间: 2014-9-25 09:43
标题: City accounting firm Free Internship Position Available
Bookkeeping & Small PracticeAccounting Free Internship Position Available
We are aclient focused accounting firm providing services to businesses around BrisbaneArea. We are facing potential growth in next few month, so we need more graduateaccountant to join us.
It is afantastic career opportunity has opened up for enthusiastic and determinedbookkeepers and accountants, who are passionate to put their knowledge intoreal accounting world. This role involves a large amount of transaction record,reconciliation, taxation, Bas etc. to get the job done, and reports to our teammanager. This role will initially be based at our office in Brisbane City.
Thesuccessful applicant will have;
·        Understandingabout accounting principle.
·        Understandingabout general ledger.
·        Understandingabout income tax.
If you meetthe following requirement is prefer but not essential;
·        Myob,Quickbook, or other accounting softwares.
·        Haveprepare Bas, taxation.
·        Haveprepare income tax.
·        Knowinghow to do reconciliation.
Our companyprovides a relaxed and open office environment, where questions, problemsolving and transparency of organisation decision are shared between the team.We strive to continue being a professional and innovator within the accountingindustry, while still providing a family friendly environment in regards towork flexibility.
We expect applicantsto submit a cover letter addressing the above criteria.
If you’reready to start your accounting career, we are glad to hear from you.
Please sendyour resume to the following email address
[email protected]

作者: alice2011    时间: 2014-9-25 09:53
upupupup
作者: alice2011    时间: 2014-9-25 11:14
Up upupup
作者: alice2011    时间: 2014-9-25 12:06
upupupup
作者: alice2011    时间: 2014-9-25 13:39
It is a unpaid three to four monthes internship. After three month, we will negotiate your salary according to your performance.
作者: alice2011    时间: 2014-9-25 15:59
UPUPUPUP
作者: alice2011    时间: 2014-9-26 08:43
upupup
作者: heyvivien    时间: 2014-9-28 00:36
I have sent you my coverletter and resume. I graduated from UQ in accounting major, and now I am doing master of accounting in QUT, I know the principle and theories in accounting and tax, while I am not good at accounting software and complex tax situation, which are I expect to learn through internship. I will be really appreciate if you can give me a chance.

欢迎光临 滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛 (https://nearther.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2