牛津路上,5分钟走路直接到曼大,位置,条件,购物都是极好的!!!

牛津路上,5分钟走路直接到曼大,位置,条件,购物都是极好的!!!
全新木地板。(很多照片在这传不上去不知为什么)
房租:£70/周  押金 £350
联系方式: email- [email protected]
               微信:universityhouses
                QQ:    2938394871
Oxford Road, 5min Walk Direct To University,7min To City Centre.Super Fast Internet(76MB), SkyHD TV
This is 6 bed room beautiful big house, It is just located off Oxford Rd, It is ideal location for accessing city center and University. The bus stop is just half minute walk away. It is 1 minute by bus, 5 minutes walk to University of Manchester and MMU. It is 5-10 minutes(depend on the traffic) by bus direct to City centre, You can enjoy close proximity to a large number of restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes, shops, swimming pool and sport centres! TESCO, LIDL, Spar, Worldwide Super Market, Internet coffee, post office, hospitals, banks, museum, gym, swimming pool etc are just 1 minutes walk. Sainsbury and ASDA supermarket are 2-3mins by bus, 10mins walk. Beautiful Withworth Park is behind the house. You can play football with your mates when weather is nice sunny.
The house is also on a leafy conservation area, ensuring both a pleasant and fairly quiet atmosphere in which to live. It is excellent modern condition, All Double rooms. All new furniture. Top quality freezer, fridge, washing machine, microwave, and oven. Two modern bath rooms. Nice rooms and nice housemates. Looking for clean, tidy and easy going housemates, No smoker. No bicycle pls.
We are looking for nice, clean and easy going housemates. No animal. no children, No smoker, No bicycle, No DSS, No housing Benefit and job seeker allowrance, and No couple or two people in one room please.
Rent : From £70/week excluding bills. Bill is about £35/month. Deposit: £350
Address: Banff Road, Victoria Park, M14 5TA
Direction: if you come from city center, by bus 41, or 42, 43, 44, 47, 48, 53, 140, 141, 142, 143, 145, 157 and 42A, get off at Whithworth park on Oxford Road( can see TESCO, Lidl ). then straight on, the second road on the left.
When you send email or text message, please brief introduce yourself,student or professional? what date do you want to start and how long for? Please don't forget to leave your telephone number and email address. My email is connected with phone, I check email frequently. The message you left on gumtree, I ll get notified immediately. If you do not hear from me within 24hours, unfortunately either the room/property has gone or is not suitable for your requirements.
Many thanks for your interest

找爱干净整洁的房客。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部