need u help very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

各位高手你们好,我经过反复的彷徨犹豫,终于下定决心考国大的法学研究生,但之前,我有问过一个留学论坛,他们都说很难,还说国内的法学本科文凭国大不承认,其次就是法学竞争很激烈,总之就是没戏。可我并不甘心。我有在网上看到说国大的中国留学生有3000多人,
我很希望成为其中一员。我的情况是:毕业于中南政法学院,现在以与中南财经大学合并,合并后改名位中南财经政法大学,是教育部的重点大学,虽与北大清华没的比,但也是重点大学。我将于10月考托,600以上有希望。请问这样的我有希望吗?我有给新加坡国立大学的法学院发EMAIL,内容如下:Dear Sir/Madam:
I am a undergraduate student in China .I want to have a further study very much in National university of Singapore when i graduate from my school  next year.But i heard that Singapore only admit the bachelor degree of  some certain universities in China such as beijing university qinghua university and so on,i  wonder if this is the fact .Could you tell me where i can find the correlative information about that? I will graduate from the South Centre University of  Economics and Lawwhich is one of the chinese top  universities  approbatory by Ministry of  Education in China.If i  get  LLB[B] in this university will it be accepted by NUS?Your early reply will be very appreciated. please be sure to give me a reply,thanks!

Sincerely:Helen
from PR  
    今天他们给我回复了,但搞笑的是,对我问的问题一个也没回答,回复中只是对我对他们学校感兴趣表示感谢,然后告诉我什么时候去下载申请表。从名字来看给我答复的应该是个印度人。是不是她不明白我想问的问题呢?还是这更本就不是一个问题呢?
     搞不懂呀,只有请教给位高人了。如能给我一点指点,我感激不尽!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部