FS: Pentax 16-45/4 zoom lens

some information:

The DA 16-45 features a 3X zoom ratio with focal lengths coveringultra-wide angle to normal ranges, incorporates a high-refraction extralow dispersion (ED) glass element to produce a high-resolution,high-contrast image with true-to-life color rendition, and asphericallens elements to help transmit the light more efficiently through thelens to the image sensor. The smc P-DA J 16-45mm F4.0 ED/AL iswell-suited for advanced amateurs and professionals. The PENTAX smcP-DA 16-45mm F4.0 ED/AL is recommended for use with digital cameras. Itfeatures a 3X zoom ratio with focal lengths covering ultra-wide angleto normal ranges, incorporates a high-refraction extra low dispersion(ED) glass element to produce a high-resolution, high-contrast imagewith true-to-life color rendition, and aspherical lens elements to helptransmit the light more efficiently through the lens to the focalplane. The smc P-DA 16-45mm F4.0 ED/AL is well-suited for advancedamateurs and professionals. The Pentax interchangeable lens systemprovides a complete line of high-quality lenses to satisfy your everycreative need. Offering a wide range of focal lengths, functions andeffects for different formats, Pentax lenses are designed to maximizeeach camera's capabilities.

Lens Construction

• 13 elements in 10 groups (2 aspherical lenses)
     Angle of View

• 83° - 35°
     Minimum Aperture

• F22
     Minimum Focusing Distance
  • 0.25m (MACRO)
     Filter Size
  • 67mm
     Maximum Magnification
  • 0.26X
     Diaphragm control
  • Automatic
     Lens Dimension

• 72 x 92mm
     Lens Weight
  • 365g

review link: http://www.dpreview.com/lensreviews/pentax_16-45_4_p15/

i have this lens with box and instructions, glass optically A1, somescuffs and marks on the barrel and the hood is abit loose (which is remedied withsome double-sided tape)

looking for $320, feel free to contact me on 0401 833 145, can post some pictures if needed and dont mind if you want to inspect first

price is negotiable

or add me on msn: [email protected]

[ 本帖最后由 grainy_shadows 于 2008-12-20 12:11 编辑 ]
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部