Wish all the best.
what is your agent's phone number?
More information here:

The OldScholar Consulting, we offer Job Search services:

Job hunting assistance:
•        Register you in our database
•        Help you to improve your resume  
•        Convert your existing qualifications to the Australian equivalent
•        Arrange interviews between you and potential employers-- we look nationally, not just in Adelaide.
•        Plan your pathway to Permanent Residency if needed.
•        Once we secure a position for you, we arrange employment contracts.

Immigration services:
•        We plan your pathway to Permanent Residency, using any realistic visa options.
•        We appeal visa rejections to the Migration Review

Student Visa
•        Apply for your student visa, or extensions to an existing one
•        Find you a Course of study and assist you to enroll  
•        Assist in arranging accommodation.

Others:
•        Marriage and Partner visa applications
•        Commercial investment visa, including new and existing business opportunities.

Contact information:
Johnson: [email protected]
Sarah: [email protected]

楼主| | 只看该作者
We are right here to help people with their migration and jobs. Try to let everybody know about us. Thank you everyone.
johnson888 发表于 2012-5-8 18:01
hi, the final position is decided by your study background, certificate,white card and other skill ...

hello john, sent u mail just now.
 楼主| | 只看该作者
ken114 发表于 2012-5-8 17:42
hello, i'd like to know which logistics position you're talking abt. office logistics or driver or c ...

hi, the final position is decided by your study background, certificate,white card and other skills. We do offer various positions such as office logistics, drivers, courier and even freight forwarding. But, as I said, job is only prepared for person who can suit it. Anyway, feel free to send your contact number to the email above for more details.
hello, i'd like to know which logistics position you're talking abt. office logistics or driver or courier ?
olivestreet 发表于 2012-5-7 16:43
Are you a job seek agent?
and level 24 or level 30 in Westpac building?
Thanks

Yes,we are, but job hunting is just a part of our services, we can also help our clients to deal with some immigration issues, such as sopnsorship, marriage and ISM, as we mentioned above.

Our address is at 24 level in Westpac , and 30 level is our receiption place for clients.
Are you a job seek agent?
and level 24 or level 30 in Westpac building?
Thanks
oil100 发表于 2012-5-4 17:09
I am an civil/structural engineer and worked in Adelaide over 5years. Do you have any engineering jo ...

I am sure that there will be some suitable jobs for you,would you mind coming to the Wespac building to tell us your detail requirements.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部