Earth Ride - Adelaide 2010

Sorry,this is not an activity organized by an individule myself. Just thinking this event would be a very meaningful one in terms of getting involved into local social life and showing concern to the environment which we are living in.

Earth Ride - Adelaide 2010
   & Sustainability Expo

Walk, cycle, or skate!

Sunday 28 March 2010
Stalls open 9am; Ride begins 10.30am

Earth Ride
will take place the day following global Earth Hour celebrations and will provide an opportunity for thousands of South Australians to learn more about the important issues of environmentally sustainable living, sustainable transport and what each of us can do at a local level to make a difference.

Earth Ride
is a FREE community event aimed at promoting Adelaide as a cleaner, greener and more sustainable city. The event is proudly supported by the Adelaide City Council and the Capital City Committee.

Earth Ride
is a car-free community event in the centre of the city. Individuals, parents and children will be able to walk, ride or skate their way through the car-free streets of Adelaide from City Square to City Square arriving in Victoria Square for an afternoon of fun, entertainment and to meander through the Sustainability Expo.

For more information and to pre-register for the event, visit http://www.bikesa.asn.au or contact [email protected].

This message has been authorised by Pauline Peel, Deputy Chief Executive,
Sustainability, Aboriginal Affairs and Reconciliation Division, on behalf of
Chris Eccles, Chief Executive, Department of the Premier and Cabinet.

The content and views to be expressed at this forthcoming event
should not be taken to represent those of the
Government or the Department of the Premier and Cabinet.
This message is provided for general information only.
good event!
ding myself {:4_155:}
喂,Adelaide的学生有没有社会意识啊。
Chill, mate, just becuase no one responding to your post, doesn't mean they are lacking of social consciousness,ok?

Grow up, learn the world.
 楼主| | 只看该作者
You are possible quite right there mate. It doesn't necessarily mean people are selfish or lack of social /environmental consciousness if they are not attending a social event of such kind.  What I suggest or encourage is to keep a sense of social/environmental consciousness and try to do better on our daily lives.
 楼主| | 只看该作者
I am not complaining, but growing up and learn the world doesn't mean we have to be insensible to the world.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部