郑律师

我是一个澳籍单亲妈妈(separated),我要把孩子的马来西亚护照改去澳洲护照, 因为不想求于孩子的爸爸要签名,因为他也不肯换而且他也不在澳洲,那我要如何做. do i really need a court order if he doesnt want to sign the passport application form. And if apply for court order, how much does it roughly cost me, im just a single parent that receive parenting money from centrelink.. cannot really afford too expensive fees.. i applied legal aid b4 but been rejected too
and if we separated for two years , will that automatically from separated become divorce? Or we still have to apply for divorce, i went to few legal center but they cant help me... i'd just been told to change my son's passport to australian passport to protect my son from his dad.. i know if his dad take him to malaysia i cannot take my son back to here forever if he doesnt want to let my son go, so what is the best thing to do .. i really want to change his passport to australian passport too bcos im australian as well
ddddddddddd
你的情况很复杂。孩子要改澳洲护照要得到孩子父亲的同意及签名。你不可以单方面该孩子国籍的。如果你要离婚也要向法庭申请,证明这个申请已经递给你先生及他不反对。你最好咨询一位有家事法庭专长的律师拿取意见。

此致
郑玉桂律师敬上
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部