急急急!!!请教郑律师关于车祸赔偿!!

本帖最后由 criminalazkaban 于 2012-3-8 22:23 编辑

你好郑律师,
我收到一封律师信叫我赔偿$8xxxx多是personal injury motor vehicle,车祸于2009年3月18号上午0830, 我的车从后面撞上。是我的错。但是我有需要赔偿这样多吗?信里面有很多关于车主的 injury, loss and damage.还有我的negligence. 请帮忙。谢谢。
谢谢你的建议。。。我真的有很急在找律师帮忙。
回复 bbc 的帖子

我有registration,但没有买保险!
那时候,我什么都不知,而且我驾着我哥的车子。什么是投保?我没有买任何保险那时候,只有registration罢了!我没有酒驾!
找律师处理能免掉还这些钱吗?
problem solved..thanks everyone for suggesting advices to me. i am very apprciate it.{:4_167:}{:4_167:}
i hate to type pinyin so i just type it in english...LOL...Here is the case...
i had a accident on 2009 and that was my fault{:4_176:}. The car was not under my name but seems like covered by the CTP insurance which we all did when we first buy the rego. under this circumstances, i did not have any third party insurance with the car so then i have to pay for the repair fee for another driver. After the accident i have receive a letter from the Allianz company which ask me to pay for $300 fee. I thought that was the insurance company from the other car owner. i did pay for it like just to settle down all the unwanted issue. after 3 years, another car accident owner has ask the lawyer to issue a claim letter for the accident which to cover her lost of income and health. i thought the letter is going to bring me to court and pay for the $80000 fee{:4_174:}, however, zhan0112 has reminded me{:4_125:} that all this stuff is covered by the Allianz insurance which has already stated in  the letter. Then this morning i immediately call the respective number regarding the issue. Fortunately they ask me don't panic{:4_149:} because you will be covered by the allianz insurance company and on their record i have paid the $300 {:4_167:}amount fee on the past is like the maximum amount that i need to pay to activate this insurance. They ask me to drop off the letter to their company which located in the city and they will do the rest for me{:4_109:}. That is it....

I really need to warn{:4_177:} every driver must have their car under registration and of course at least buy a third party insurance{:4_168:} just to cover your butt. Otherwise you gonna be in like deep pit.
我现在用的是anz的一年还180左右。有过车祸会比较贵一点像我。{:4_174:}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部