口语8分大神告诉你口语不要犯这些错!

在中国应试教育的压力下,口语成为很多烤鸭的大难题。兔兔特地采访了一位8分口语学霸,她不仅有从事雅思教育多年的经验,而且是位美籍华人。她从native speaker的角度为我们总结了以下几点问题。看看,你有木有中枪呢?

1.Stereotype answers
Do you like visiting natural places?
Before: Yes, for sure. I really enjoy visiting natural places, because nowadays it is a very suitable way to relieve the pressure of life. And it can not only relax ourselves but also broden our horizons.
After: Yes, for sure. I think visiting natural places is a great way to take the load off. What's more, it gives us a different kind of experience in relation to our fast-paced lifestyle.
点评:考生们在回答时习惯用enjoy,relax这样的词汇,并且喜欢背模版句。但往往这样墨守成规的答案会引起考官反感。
Before: Every coin has two sides.
After: There are two sides to everything.
点评:正如with the development of society 一样,有些学生自以为很高级的模版句往往让考官感到不适。还不如用as society develops,比较顺口。
2.Long Repetitive Answers
Before: In addition, members in the work group with nice relationship is the key to accomplish the goal efficiently, in other words, it's also the key to the career.
After: In addition, having a healthy work relationship can ensure efficiency and productivity.
点评:两个the key to还不如一个ensure来得实在,在考生回答问题时应避免过于冗杂的句子。

3.Direct Translation Answers
Before: I seldom use it because using emails stands for work.
After: I seldom use it, because to me, emails mean work.
点评:中国考生喜欢直译,但会让考官觉得怪怪的。考生们可以通过多看英语电影、文章等来学习。
4. Chinglish Answers
Before: Reading is just like talking and talking with the wise guys is benefit and pleasing.
点评:这真的没法改了……读完脑海里就可以浮现出中文时,考生需要再谨慎思考一下。
Before: Young people prefer exciting and fresh leisure methods.
After: Youngsters love to venture out on new and cool activities.
点评:此新鲜非彼新鲜呐……替换低级词汇,再用地道表达,一个高分答案就出炉啦~
除此我们来欣赏几个好句子。
I have gotten many advice from friends and vice versa (反之亦然).
A good relationship with colleagues can go a long way (会大有帮助).
I can always see countless stars shine out against the black velvet sky (黑天鹅绒似的天空).
Without a good plan, you tend to procrastinate (拖延).
This color really brings out my personality(凸显性格). And I believe every color is special in its own way(各有其美)。
I am a rational (理性的) consumer.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部