2017年5月13日雅思写作考试真题大小范文汇总:进口食品

本帖最后由 yongjia25 于 2017/5/17 15:26 编辑
为大家第一时间带来5月13日雅思写作考试真题范文。本次大作文考的是社会类话题,观点题型,探讨进口食品利弊的问题。文末还附有本次小作文范文一篇。
In some countries, it is possible for people to have a variety of food imported from all over the world. To what extent do you think its benefits outweigh the drawbacks?
解析
当今是全球化时代,我们的日常生活中充满了外来的元素,只不过我们很少去关注:我们穿的衣服,吃的食品,乘坐的汽车或者飞机,几乎没有什么东西没有外来的痕迹。那么,在这个大背景下,我们该如何讨论本次雅思写作话题呢?
本次考题依然是旧题翻版,原题出现于2016年8月13日。近期雅思写作,很多都是在重复2015年的话题,部分是在重复2014年话题,因此建议烤鸭重点练习2014年下半年-2015年上半年的真题,复现率的确是很高的。
关于食用外来食品,就如引进其他产品一样,肯定是利弊参半。好的地方,无非是丰富了我们的食物选择,改善了我们的营养结构,这都是从消费者个人而言的。那么,对于整个食品产业,无疑会增加产业的竞争,从而提升服务质量,但是坏处也由此而产生:如果消费者大量食用外来食品,这无疑会挫伤国内食品产业的发展。谈及个人观点,我们可以这样认为,虽然在短期内国内食品产业可能受损,但是从长远看,竞争导致提高,从而可以促进国内食品产业走向世界,因此反而变成一件好事,由此得出结论:消费者食用外来食品,无论对个人还是对整个食品产业,都是一件好事。

1、参考范文
Thanks to the development of transport, consumers nowadays can purchase numerous kinds of foods both from home and abroad. And from my perspective, the merits of this trend outweigh the demerits.
分析利弊型文章,建议同学们首段改写题目后直接提出自己的观点,不仅可以让考官快速地把握住整篇的中心思想,也更加符合英文思维习惯。
This practice does bring about downsides, ranging from a waste of energy to air contamination. As we all know, the alien foods are mostly transported by planes and planes are powered by fossil fuels, which are non-renewable energy resources. Consequently, the more exotic food people consume, the less energy there will be. As for air pollution, the emissions from aircrafts have become a severe pollution and one of the emissions, greenhouse gases have built up in the atmosphere, contributing to the already severe global warming.
主体段第一段先让步,承认这种现象会带来弊端,本段从两方面分析了弊端,一是能源消耗,二是空气污染,注意两个层次之间要自然的衔接(第二项评分标准高分段的要求)。第一点很好理解,没有做过多的论述,第二点运输过程中导致的空气污染有很多,本段举了一个例子,飞机飞行中产生的温室气体。
On the other hand, if residents have easy access to more kinds of food, it will improve individuals' well-being. Obviously, locals will have more choices of food with so many categories of vegetables and fruits available in abundance in the supermarket. For example, aside from local fruits like apples and strawberries, now inhabitants in England can enjoy durians planted in Southeast Asia, which also contain more protein and trace elements. As a result, people can enjoy a higher standard of living.
主体段第二段转折,论述好处之一,人们可购买的食物总类的多样性增加了人们的幸福感。接下来再次使用举例论证,说明英国人民吃到了热带水果榴莲后如何地幸福感爆棚(注意这里用的是can enjoy,并没有很绝对,毕竟并不是所有的腐国人民都热爱榴莲的)。再次强调,建议同学们多使用举例论证,举例论证真的是人见人爱,花见花开,可易可难,可接地气可装逼,适合所有分数段学生的完美论证方法。
Apart from that, the introduction of alien food can also boost the agricultural economic development. Compared with local protectionism, competition is a better approach to inject vitality in the local economy, which means stiff competition drives the merchant to keep offering better products with lower costs.
第三个主体段和上一段是并列关系,介绍第二个好处,促进当地经济发展,这段的观点相对深了些,如果同学们考场上时间富裕,可以多论述一些的。但笔者比较懒,看字数够了,就没再写了,毕竟用了对比论证,比较了地方保护主义和引入外来商品,再阐述了一番也是可以论证充分了。
In conclusion, while this practice gives rise to energy consumption and air pollution, these problems can be solved with the advance of technology in the future and the benefits it brings are more far-reaching from all aspects.
结尾段总结自己观点,建议同学们在表达观点时一定不要含蓄,要简单粗暴地清晰地告诉考官你的观点是什么!让步状语从句是个好的选择,既总结了全文的三个点,又表达了自己的倾向。

2、参考范文
These days, people find it easy to have access to a wide range of food produced from other areas. To a large extent, the phenomenon generates more benefits than drawbacks.
In terms of the advantages, the major one is that people's health condition would be improved by taking in more nutrition from rich resources. In the past, those who lived in inland areas were not able to have seafood due to geographical barriers. But now they can often replace red meat with fish and shells which are rich in protein but low in fat. Another advantage is the exchange of food between different areas helps break down prejudice, For example, cheese used to be seen as strange and mysterious food to many Asians. But now Asian cooks and chefs add cheese in local cuisines and create a new series Of dishes, so cheese gradually becomes acceptable for individuals and families
As to the disadvantages, I would the phenomenon can post a threat to local food industry. These days, young Asians are more fascinated by snacks like chocolate, ice cream made in other countries, and they no longer pay attention to the types of snacks that they used to buy from local producers. However, the influence of globalization is irresistible. If food companies take advantage of the trend and promote the exchange properly, there will be a prosperous future ahead.
In conclusion, it is more beneficial to encourage inter-regional food business as customers are given more options for diet and it also stimulates cultural exchange. Although there might be concerns about potential threats to local food producers,I believe the trend will not continue and adaptation is needed. 279 words

3、参考范文
30 years ago, American fast food such as McDonald, KFC, and Subway was basically unheard of in China, but now they have become everyday words to most Chinese people and China has probably consumed the greatest amount of American fast food in the world. Though the introduction of foreign food is not without negative effects, I do think it is positive to both the individual consumers and the food industry as a whole.
(1)开头段对题目所提的现象进行细化描写,引入话题,并提出自己的观点。
(2)…is unheard of ……是闻所未闻的
(3)Consume 消费
(4)…is not without bad effects. ……不无消极影响
With greater variety of food coming from outside, we can enjoy a better nutritional structure and greater freedom to choose our favorite food. Now we all know that eggplants and potatoes are vital to our health, but very few know they were originally grown in Mexico and Ireland and were not imported to China until after the 18th century. So the imported food has offered us more nutritional choices. Instead of just taking soy bean milk, many people today have cow milk; instead of just taking breads, many people now have sandwiches as well.
(1)本段讨论引进外来食品对个体消费者的好处:改进营养结构,提供更多选择。本段主要使用举例法。
(2)Nutritional 营养的
(3)Vital 关键的
(4)Originally 最初地
Some people may argue that the importation of foreign food may impair the local food industry. This is indeed true in some cases. We have seen many local food brands become obsolete when their foreign replacements are introduced to the market. However, I believe the intensified competition resulting from the arrival of the foreign food is beneficial to the long-term development of the local food industry, because it will compel the local food companies to improve the quality of their products, which in turn will make them more competitive in the global market.
(1)本段讨论引进外来食品与本地食品业发展之间的关系。请烤鸭注意本段精准的用词。
(2)Impair 损害;伤害
(3)Obsolete 过时的
(4)Replacement 替换品
(5)Intensified 加剧的
(6)Long-term 长远的
(7)Compel 迫使
Thus, the possibility of having a great variety of imported food is a favorable opportunity to both the individual consumers and the entire food industry. It is, therefore, advisable for us to embrace this development, rather than rejecting it.
(1)本段为结论段,重申观点。
(2)Favorable 有利的
(3)Advisable 明智的
(4)Embrace 拥抱;欢迎
4、参考范文
The advanced transportation and more diverse food preference render it possible and necessary that people can choose food which is not cultivated locally. As popular to some extent it might be, I do not suppose that it is a wise choice to follow this trend without second thought.
The food, cultivated and sent from other places, can offer more choices for the ordinary customers indeed. This is because their options for food are not only confined to their home-produced vegetables, fruits and meat, and they are likely to be bombarded with a wider range of food. This can subsequently intensify the competition between the food suppliers, and the customers can enjoy a relatively lower price.
However,compared with the benefits this practice can provide, leading a life that depends on food from other areas cannot be sustainable and turning to local food is thus environment-friendly. The local food means that the distance from farm to table is shorter and renders the transportation convenient. Without long distance transportation of food, the emission of exhaust will be cut down and less greenhouse gases will be discharged into the environment. In the meantime,delivering food from one place to another will consume a host of fuels because lorries or vans are driven by energies, it is really not so insightful to put such a heavy burden on the transportation only for the enjoyment of more food.
In conclusion, the local food is sufficient to sustain the locals to have a balanced diet and healthy life, more transported food can do little else and even bring about some environmental problems.
2017年5月13日雅思写作考试小作文真题范文:地图题
本次大作文考的是让大家十分慌张的地图题,话说今年考察地图题的次数较往年来得猛烈。
The diagrams shows a museum and its surroundings in 1990 and 2010.Describe the difference and compare them if possible.

参考范文:
The two pictures compare the difference of a museum in two years, namely, 1990 and 2010.
地图题第一段改写题目。
In 1990, on the eastern part of the path, next to the exit, there was a small garden with some trees and a large rectangular car park, which was almost twice the size of the small garden, was located on the northern of the small garden. On the other side, beside the exit, a cottage lied to the western part of the path with a small shop and an irregular exhibition located to the north of it. A small storage was located to the north of the exhibition. Apart from these, in the northernmost part of the museum was a large garden full of trees from east to west.
第二段介绍1990年的设施,注意顺序,本段先介绍了小路的东面再介绍了小路的西面,最后介绍了贯穿东西的一个大花园。
By 2010, several changes had taken place, except for the large garden and the path, which remained unchanged. On the eastern part of the path, the small garden was demolished and the car park was expanded. On the other side, the cottage was replaced by a coffee shop. The exhibition and shop remained the same position but shop extended and exhibition was reduced to three fourth of its original size. Another significant change is that the storage also extended to against the wall of the garden.
第三段重点介绍到了2010年,什么设施没变,什么设施变了,变成什么样子。注意,顺序仍然是要重点把握的!本段先介绍了两个没变的,大花园和小路。然后还是先介绍小路的东面,再介绍了西面,哪些设施变了,和上一段的顺序保持一致。
During this period, the facilities inside the museum had changed significantly.
最后一段,总结全文。
2017年5月13日雅思G类写作考试真题范文:儿童肥胖问题
Nowadays more and more kids are getting fatter and being less fit in some countries. What do you think are the causes? How to solve the problem?小孩肥胖愈来愈多,身体愈来愈不好,原因与对策?
结构分析:
这是一篇report,一般而言,report会给出一个现象,要求考生分析现象的原因、影响或者解决方案(两两结合)。结构简单,按顺序回答题目问题即可(一个问题回答一段或者两段,但是文章总共不能超过5段),需要注意的是:
1 首段最后一句话要有过渡句来告诉考官这篇作文要写什么内容(类似于议论文的表明观点)
2 每段开头要有中心句总结本段内容(时刻记得结论先行)
3 需要特别注意的是,这种原因+解决方案的组合方式,原因和解决方案应该是一一对应的
4 report也一定要有总结段,不要把solution和总结段合在一起写
内容分析:
健康问题是如今很热门的考点之一,常见的健康问题原因包括:长期依赖科技、工作/学习繁忙导致缺乏运动,快餐的盛行导致热量摄入过多,环境恶化、商家品质不过关、政府质检不过关导致食品不安全等等。那么相对应的提出解决方案,政府(立法,税负)、媒体(公益广告/教育性节目的宣传)、学校(义务教育,课外活动)、社区(宣传栏,组织活动)、个人(配合政策,自主解决问题)都可以做一份贡献。
Obesity has become one of the biggest challenges for people in the 21st century and it has posed a great threat to children's health condition. Therefore,the factors responsible for this problem will be discussed in this report and then the feasible solutions will be given accordingly.
The prevalence of fast food and the lack of exercise should be blamed for this worrying trend. The quick meal has long been accused of being high in fat,salt and calories and it is always served in large portions. However,these hamburgers,fried chickens and pizzas are warmly welcome among children,leading to the fact that the number of obese minors have significantly increased. Besides,the excessive reliance on technology and the heavy academic burden give rise to the neglect of workout. Children are commonly seen seating in the classroom and cars instead of running on the playground or treadmill.
The responsibility of solving the problem mentioned above falls on government and schools. The former,with its administrative power entrusted by citizens,can make laws to constrain the spread of fast food. To be more specific,imposing heavy tax on fast food industry is a good way worth trying. As for the latter,it directly cultivates and affects children's way of life,including eating habits. That is to say,schools have the compelling obligation to lead their students to eat healthily through compulsory lessons,extracurricular activities or some warm-up or quiz before class.
In conclusion,the fatness of children is mainly attributed to two reasons. To settle this problem,the policymakers should limit the proliferation of fast food industry and schools are supposed to highlight the importance of wholesome eating habits.

2017年5月13日雅思G类写作考试小作文真题范文:求助信
本次小作文考的是给同事的求助信,可以确定这是一封非正式的信件,称谓、文后落款、信件语气都较为轻松随意。
You are required to give a presentation for the company and will use a kind of equipment you are not familiar with. Write a letter and ask one of your colleges for help
Write a letter to your college. In your letter:
Write when and where the presentation will be
Give details how you will use the equipment
Be specific how he or she can help
解析:
这是一封给同事的求助信,可以确定这是一封非正式的信件,称谓、文后落款、信件语气都较为轻松随意。
题目列出了三个问题,注意每个问题的关键词:presentation的时间和地点,关于如何使用设备的细节,同事可以如何帮助的细节。读题的时候记得划关键词,如果漏掉某个信息,TA会扣分。
参考范文:
Dear John,
I am writing to ask for your help about how to use the projector in Room 202.(开头I am writing to……直接介绍写信目的)
As I have mentioned above,the presentation will be given on next Friday morning in Room 202 since it is the only room that can hold/seat(容纳) all the staff. (回答题目问题,并适当补充细节,使文章看起来生动合理)This is where I get trapped---I have no idea about how to use the projector(引入下一个问题,过渡自然)
I have prepared two charts,one for the sales volume in last month and another for this month. To better illustrate the data involved,I have to project these two charts onto the same screen and then skip to the next page where the detailed comparison is listed.
Therefore(承接上面的问题描述,提出需要的帮助),I would appreciate it if you can tell me how to project my pictures clearly and how to switch back and forth between pages swiftly. Besides,I would like to know how to adjust my speech to better suit my audience since you are quite good at giving presentation.(可以提出额外的要求,让信件更加生动)
I do hope you will be able to send me a favorable reply and your warmhearted help will be greatly appreciated . (文末提出感谢)
Yours sincerely,
Mary
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部