PTE Tutor助你一次8炸

PTE Speaking with up to date exam questions
·      PTE Writing with up to date exam questions
·      PTE listening with up to date exam questions
·      PTE Reading with up to date exam questions
·      Grammer and vocabulary builder
Hi there,

I aced PTE with four 79 in the first attempt in just one month ago this year, when it was so difficult to get this score in the first go compared to previously. I scored 83 L, 90 R, 90 S, and 90 W, with an overall score of 90!! In addition, I achieved 90 in voc, 90 in pronunciation, 90 in fluency, 90 in grammar and 90 in written disclosure. I have excellent templates for essay, describe image and retell lecture. i have prepared my own SST and SWT answers, which I would like to share you the tricks on how to write it. Furthermore, I have a continuously updated question bank with suggested answer provided . and I will tell you which questions are having high chances.

To sum up, i genuinely want to share my tips and tricks to you and help you to ace this test as quickly as possible!! And no more paying $340 to Pearson!!

Hour rate 35-40 depening on location and the hours requested. Minimun 2 hours per session.
Welcome to meet at Hurstville library, Kogarah Library, USYD library and UTS library.

KaylaH
kayla2012xiao@g
高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部