【原创】英语作文 Spring Festival in my Home Town

这是我自己写的,是准备和Wordoor在线语言学习社区的外教交流用的,感觉写的一般,不知道有没有错误,回头去问问外教{:2_31:}

Spring Festival is the largest annual human migration on earth. It’s the biggest, most important festival in China.Because China is so large and diverse local  customs  for the festival vary a lot.
春节是中国最大的节日,因为中国幅员辽阔,民族众多,所以每个地方的春节习俗都会有所不同。让我们一起来看看Wordoor在线语言学习社区的对外汉语Tara老师家乡过年的习俗吧。
In my hometown – Luliang, in Shanxi province –Spring Festival starts at the 23rd of the 12thmonth of the lunar calendar. On this day,everyone holds a thorough spring cleaning; to have thehouse completely clean and tidy to welcome the Spring Festival.  After the  house is thoroughly scrubbed, people go out to prepare for the celebrations. My mom usually goes out to buy  the vegetables, meats  and sweets that she’ll se during the festival, but the family prepares much more; for example, we buy firecrackers, fireworks, scrolls,  lanterns and hongbao (red envelopes). The elderly usually give a hongbao to the children, but first they visit the bank to exchange  their money  so that all bills are crispy clean. These things are treated with the most delicacy, because it’s very important  to have  a completely clean start of the New Year. If the finances allow, everyone buys  new clothes and shoes. Even if the finances are not perfect, at least the children need to have new clothes. In a new year, people need a new look.
在我的家乡——山西吕梁,春节是从腊月二十三开始的,这一天人们要把家里彻底打扫一遍,以崭新的面貌迎接春节的到来。然后人们就开始准备年货了。 我妈妈会买好春节要用的所有蔬菜、肉和糖果,还要准备爆竹、烟花、春联、灯笼、红包什么的,还要去银行换崭新的纸币,用来给孩子们包红包。还有一样很重要 的东西需要买,那就是新衣服,如果经济允许,全家人春节都应该穿新衣服、新鞋子,就算家庭条件差一点的,孩子们的新衣服也是一定要买的。过年了,人们要用 全新的面貌进入新的一年。
New Year’s Eve is at the 30th of the lunar calendar. When we wake up in the morning, my mother has prepared gao for us,  glutinous  fried rice with black sugar inside. After lunch, the family put sout the decorations; we hang out scrolls,red lanterns, and clean the  yard. Dinner on this day is the most important meal of the year, so it has to be prepared properly; my mother starts cooking dinner at 16:00. In our home, we prepare around 8 to 10 dishes. After the rice is done, the men of the family go out to light  firecrackers,  and give a little bit  of each dish to honor the different gods the God of Wealth, the Kitchen God, the God of the  Earth.  We  put up temporary Spirit Tablets for them. Then, we eat.
真正的春节从腊月30开始,也就是除夕那一天。早上起来,妈妈会给我们做油糕(一种糯米做的,在油里面炸过的食物)。吃晚饭,全家人开始贴春联、 挂红灯笼,挂彩灯,打扫庭院。下午4点,妈妈就开始准备晚上的年夜饭了。这是一年中吃的最隆重的一次饭,所以要准备很长时间。我们家一般就是做八个或十个 菜。饭做好以后,爸爸和弟弟要先去放爆竹,每样食物都要拿一点敬神(财神、灶神、土地公,神位是家里临时供起来的)。然后我们就可以开吃了。   
After dinner, we all eat candy and fruit and watch the Spring Festival Special on TV. After midnight,every household comes out to  light fireworks from their yards. It’s a beautiful spectacle where the whole sky is lit up with fireworks,and you can feel the sound of the firecrackers deep within your stomach, the sound of the people showing that the New Year has begun.  
吃过年夜饭,全家人会围坐在一起,吃点糖果、水果,看“春节联欢晚会”。等到午夜12点的时候,每家每户都要拿出烟花爆竹,在院子里放,美丽的烟花和隆隆的爆竹声是人们欢迎新年的方式之一。  
When I was little, I couldn’t stay awake until 12, and my brother and I would fall asleep. When my mom and dad were done lighting firecrackers, they’d put us in bed. The next day, we would wake up and there would be our new clothes and shoes, neatly folded next to our  bed. Also, there would always be candy, apples, garlic and onions. My mom told me that each represents something important; the  candy and apple  represents being at peace, while the garlic and onions represent being bright, which the parents expect of their children. Afterwards, we’ll find the money that parents give to their children on our pillows. The first thing the children do is count the  money  the parents gave them. Then, the children wear all the new clothes, and go out to play with the other children in my town.  On New Year’s Day, we eat lunch together, which also consists of fried dishes. After lunch, the adults play Mah Jongg, while the children go to a neighbor or relative’s house to play; each house will give them sweets and some money.  The dinner consists of  dumplings, which is a strictly Northern custom; in other places, they eat dumplings on New Year’s Eve. We put a coin in one dumpling, as an omen. The person who eats this dumpling is said to have good fortune in the New Year.
我小的时候一般等不到12点就和弟弟睡着了,爸爸妈妈放完爆竹,会把我们第二天要穿的新衣服、新鞋子整齐地放在我们床头,另外还要放上糖果、苹果、大蒜和 葱,妈妈说糖果代表甜蜜,苹果代表平安,大蒜和葱代表有打算和聪明,这是父母对孩子们的期望。最后,他们会轻轻在我们的枕头下放好压岁钱。第二天起床,孩 子们做的第一件事情就是看看爸爸妈妈藏了多少压岁钱。然后穿好新衣服,和其他孩子们一起玩。大年初一的午饭吃得比较早,也是炒几个菜。吃过饭大人们喜欢打 打牌,玩*,小孩子们则会去邻居家或亲戚家玩,通常每家都会给他们糖果和压岁钱。接下来的晚饭一定要吃饺子,这是北方的习俗,有些地方会在除夕就吃饺 子。我们会在一个饺子里放一个 硬币,如果有人吃到了这个饺子,代表这个人在新的一年里要有好运。  
After the first day, everyone will come together with friends and family to someone’s house, where everyone is chatting, eating,playing games, and relaxing; everyone is entally and physically tired ofa year of hard work. In my hometown, people organize‘Yangge teams’. Yangge is a popular rural folk dance. Everyone wears colorful clothes and walks across the street, sometimes dancing, sometimesjust showing their clothes, making everyone happy with the beautiful parade.
过了初一,人们开始邀请亲戚朋友来家里做客,或是去亲戚朋友家做客,大家一起聊天、吃饭、做游戏,放松劳累了一年的身心。在我的家乡,人们还会组织“秧歌队”(秧歌是一种舞蹈),大家穿上彩色的衣服,一边跳舞一边走街串巷,给别人也带来欢乐。  
The Spring Festival remains busy like this until the 15th day of the lunar calendar, when the festival is considered over. However, many people will leave their home earlier, after having reacquainted with their parents, to go back into the new year, back to work,  waiting for the next Spring Festival to come again.
春节会一直这样热闹到正月十五的元宵节,过了元宵节才算是春节的结束。不过很多工作的人们离开家会早一些,和父母团聚完以后,大家又投入到新一年的工作中去,等待着来年的春节再次回家。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部