Idiots like it

genius? Idiots like it. Ni-chang and he can not see any difference between Han Ni cream, not all wore the halo of genius idiot? In fact,belstaff norge, if you let him in and Han Sang Ni Ni cream to choose between, he read
China and South Korea Ni frost talent.
Han Ni cream if it is a miracle hands, at the moment can not be on stage Ni Sang smiles tenderly. Han Ni cream is the real creator of miracles, and perhaps that skirts and Han Ni Ni cream is one, do not lose any one of them will be a miracle.
"Master, do you think?" In all the kind words finished,puma sko, Lu Jing Min Yan asked excitedly looking Sagong.
"Life president cut down some of the cigarette lighter." Take a look at a smoking Lu Jing Min, patted his shoulder inflammation Sagong cattle are not in the wind and to emerge.
"Ah?!" Do not smoke Sagong inflammation of his dissatisfaction with the charm of the moment than Ni-chang? Lu Jing Min panic, quickly put out the hands of the cigarettes.
Ni skirts look beautiful in the light confident smile, suddenly remembered Sagong inflammation can forget all inferior to the design of Korean Ni cream. The wizard series contributed to the success of Han Ni cream, but because the original design were not Han Ni cream, so she can not get any positive reward, but he did not want to deprive Korea Ni cream to enjoy the right to praise.
Sagong inflammation eyebrows light moving like a moment, turned to Lu Jing Min slowly out loud: "After the successful launch of posters and advertising,belstaff jakker, brand conference held soon. Let Han Sang Ni Ni cream for release to participate in the design of a dinner, in line with company image of the dress. "
"Han Ni cream but a design college students, so she's important for the design of the brand ambassador evening dress, it will not be too hasty? This will lead to dissatisfaction with the company of other designers." Jing Min Zhen Lu a shock, putting puzzled look the Sagong inflammation.
"Talent regardless of age and seniority. My decision can not be changed!" He knows this approach is too risky.
Han Ni cream, though they have superior sensitivity of the clothing, but her lack of combat experience, need to gain more practical knowledge. Let her take the temerity to present the company's most important model design evening dress, can be extremely difficult challenge is the fieldbut he is unwilling to wait, do not want to wait for Han Ni cream slowly growing, slowly mature.
He would rather believe that Han Ni cream dedication and talent, I believe South Korea is the world's best cream Ni Ni-chang about the people, she can make the world's most suitable for Ni-chang clothes. Then he would borrow from the Ni-chang's hand, so that Han Ni cream into dazzling fashion designer, helped her gain respect for others, self-confidence has never been received!
As to why so want to help Han Ni cream? Perhaps because of his extraordinary talent Han Ni cream,mbt vernesko, perhaps because Han Ni dedication cream on the design, but also perhaps because Han Ni cream pair of shiny tears and perhaps for other reasons. Anyway, he did not want to think about it,christian louboutin oslo, not interested to know, he just wants to give appropriate assistance to South Korea Ni cream and opportunities!
If the prince and the beggar sixth
(29) when the prince encountered a beggar (1)
"Sagong Yan! You have not seen recently, Ni cream?" Taking advantage of the ten minutes between classes Sagong Yang Le Yan rushed in front of orange-risking, stop inflammation and Sagong Chu Huai Yang's path.
"Idiot." Sagong Zhang Yan is still an ice face.
"Ni cream internship in your company, you have to be responsible for her." Yang Le orange courage to speak. Plus Saturday and Sunday,converse sko norge, Han Ni has been five days without frost appeared. This is a record never before, she really worry about!
"I'm not her nanny." Sagong not related to inflammation is still a matter of face.
"What about you?" Yang Le Orange will face turned to Chu Huai Yang. Han Ni cream love to hide in the side, peep Chu Huai Yang. Han Ni cream for the whereabouts of Chu Huai Yang always know a little bit!
"Joke, how do I know where she was." Although the words cold, but Chu Huai Yang's voice was gentle and did not get a sense of indifferent people.
"Also." Yang Le orange brow onlookers.
"What happens? Han Ni cream skipping, not often do it?" Although some eccentric Han Ni is not cold cream, but thanks to the gift of Sang Ni, Ni-chang to please,puma joggesko, he had a cousin and Han Sang Ni Ni cream to become friends.
"But, this time is different! Five days she did not appear, but she forgot,puma norge, make-up last week, the last mathematical chance! God, according to school regulations, no reason not to participate in make-up,burberry veske, is a serious violation of school rules, so that she will not only get to do less than a diploma, but lost abroad
Study selection,burberry barnekl?r, and walked the opportunity to undergraduate school! "Close to Zhang Yang Le Orange head scratching move," how do? How to do? Only look to the school mitigation, but she was not in school, how do I help her plea? "
"Calm down, she is a Ni-chang's cousin, I will help her to approach." Chu Huai Yang quickly comforted.
Heart suddenly jump, his brow suddenly beat it: "first to find her to say! You to find her house had not?"
"Home? Oh! How could we forget, she would only slackers are not in school, at home, definitely." Yang Le Orange hard to pat his head, "My God! I was completely scared that the news of what the terrorist have forgotten."
?
相关的主题文章:

#comments
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部