纸上传情最浪漫:10招教你写封甜蜜的情书

Does the idea of expressing your feelings to someone you care for make you feel nervous and tongue-tied? Writing a letter of love gives you the chance to take your time and use the right words to express your admiration and appreciation for your nearest and dearest. Whether you make the letter silly, funny, funky,or romantic, your words will come from the heart.
对你关心的人的表达你的感受,一想到这个是否让你感到紧张,舌头打结?写一封情书可以让你花时间,使用正确的词语来对你最亲近和亲爱的人表达你的爱慕和赞赏。不管你把情书写得很傻很搞笑,还是很潮很浪漫,你的话语将发自内心。

1. Use an intriguing opener.

使用吸引人的开场。
Do you have a special name who you call your beloved? You might want to use it at the start to immediately catch his or her attention. If not, consider using words like “My Dear,” “My Darling,” or “My Love” or something that is meaningful to you.
你对你爱的人有没有特别的称呼?你可能希望用它来吸引他/她的注意力。如果没有,考虑使用“我亲爱的”或者“我的爱”或者其他对你们来说有意义的称呼。
2. Tell the person exactly why you’re taking the time to write.

告诉那个人你为什么要写这份情书。
A love letter is different from any other type of correspondence, so make sure you tell the object of your affection from the outset the reason for your letter.
情书不同于其他任何形式的通信,因此确保在情书的开始你告诉对方你的感情。
3. Discuss a happy memory the two of you shared.

分享一两个你们的快乐记忆。
During the time you have spent together, there have no doubt been many happy times. As you are writing your letter, relive one in detail and share your impressions of the event with your beloved. You’ll get bonus points if it’s something that he or she may have forgotten over time.
在你们一起度过的时间中,无疑有很多快乐的时光。在你写情书时,与你爱的人重温一件事情的细节或者分享你的感受。如果这是他/她随时间推移已经忘记的事,这将给你的情书加分。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部