****8月8日夫妻共同被拒,请大侠们指点***

个人情况:
丈夫:30岁,一房地产公司副总,工作7年,现公司6年,副总2年。留学计划是DAVID GAME COLLEGE的9个月PRE-MASTER(23/09/02——20/06/03)+一年MBA。前者已经有OFFER,后者曾经有EAST LONDON的CONGDITION OFFER(IELTS6。0),但放弃了,因为它要定金。准备资金44万5千元。单位开具的收入证明是年薪20万元以上,一般在23万左右(因年底奖金看效益),工资9600元/月,并且今年的奖金(按8个月计算,最少6万元以上)将在年底统一发放。与单位签订的准假协议中标明:假期27个月,期间公司给保留副总职位、交纳各种保险,每个月有3000元生活费,回国并取得学位后发放,同时给房、车。如不回公司,则按照每月3000元陪付公司(81000元)。
妻子:30岁,一集装箱码头公司业务主管,工作7年。有单位出具的在职、收入、准假证明,月工资1500元,年收入约3万元,准备资金27万6千元。提供的是一年MBA OFFER,学校排名50左右,WESTMINSTER。
夫妻没有小孩。
签证情况:
通过预约,2002年8月8日签证,预约时说明夫妻二人留学想约一个签证官签,交材料时夫25号,妻26号,已经做好的详细学习计划包括:读预科的原因、读MBA的原因、回国的原因、回现公司工作的原因,没有收取。还有一个夫妻二人为什么共同留学的说明也被退出。14:30妻子被10号的胖胖杀手叫到。约20分钟被拒。而丈夫下班前10分钟约16:15才被9号叫到,被拒。
个人感觉:
签证官没有怎么看我们上缴的材料,甚至IM2A和S表都没有详细看。

妻子
交上去的材料:
护照
申请表
学校通知书、住宿安排
雅斯成绩单复印件
大学毕业证、学位证、培训证复印件
单位在职、准假、收入证明、营业执照副本、税单复印件,6、7月工资单原件
面谈问答:
V:  English or Chinese?
M:  English.
V:  What is your study plan?
M:  One year Master Courses, Master of Business Administration.
V:  Your present qualifications?
M:  Bachelor degree.
V:  What Bachelor?
M:  Bachelor of English Language.
V:  What do you do now?
M:  Planning Executive of a container terminal company.
V:  How many years have you worked?
M:  My present job?
V:  Yes.
M:  3 years.
V:  Why do you want to study MBA?
M:  Because obtaining a MBA degree especially a MBA degree from UK can help me to get a more senior position in my company.
V:  What position?
M:  At the beginning maybe a manager position, but I’ll be promoted to a higher position later on.
V:  Do they promise?
M:  They didn’t say exactly that I’ll get the manager position, but they give me a promise for a higher position and a higher pay.
V:  Do you resign or on leaving?
M:  On leaving.
V:  Why do you study after so many years?
M:  I’m now planning executive of my company, I’ve thought about studying MBA a few years ago, but at that time my bachelor degree is good enough to deal with my job, and I’ve taken some intermediate business administration courses…(interrupted)
V:  Why do you want to study in UK?
M:  Because MBA in UK has a long history and …(interrupted)
V:  Why do you want to study in UK (very impatiently)
M:  Because a MBA degree obtained from UK is better acknowledged in my company.
V:  What will you do after graduate?
M:  Come back to continue work for my company.
V:  Your study cost?
M:  My tuition fee…(interrupted)
V:  When I say your study cost I mean total cost.
M:  Ok.  17870 pounds. (not fluently )  My own income is not enough for it, but my husband’s annual income is about 200000RMB Yuan.
V:  Your annual income?
M:  30000 RMB Yuan.
V:  What does he do?
M:  Deputy General Manager of a real estate company.
V:  How long has he done this job?
M:  2 years.
V:  How long has he been in this company.
M:  6 years.
V:  What will he do when you study in UK?
M:  He will study MBA in UK too.  But he will take pre-master courses for 9 month first.
V:  Can I see ???funds?//
M:  Yes.  (give her my bank deposits, deposit certificates, deposit transfer certificate)
V:  I want the interest??//..
M:  I don’t have the interest ??//..
V:  Why?
M:  I didn’t keep them because I don’t know that would be needed.
V:  (calculating my deposits for a few seconds)
V:  Do you know anyone in UK?
M:  No.
V:  Do you know anyone intending to go to the UK.
M:  I don’t know anyone around me intending to go to the UK.
V:  Do you have any problem in China.
M:  No.
V:  Do you understand the interview?
M:  Yes.
V:  Are you fit and well?
M:  Pardon?
V:  Are you fit and well?
M:  Yes.
V:  ….??? Outside…?
M:  {looking at the translator.}
T:  到外面等一会。
2分钟后再进去,进门让我在一张单子上签字,我盲目乐观地以为是领护照的单子,没看内容就签了,之后立马被告知:
V:  You are refused.
M:  Can I know why?
V:  I’m not satisfied//??..funds.
M:  But I have the funds and I have the evidence.
V:  I gave you a chance but you said you didn’t have them. (looked like that she hated the answer extremely)
M:  I’m sorry I didn’t hear it clearly, but (trying to give her the deposit transfer certificate)
V:  No no, that’s not the interest.
M:  Can you give me one more minute?
V:  No word.
M:  There must be some misunderstanding.  I’m so sorry that my English is not good enough, but I do have the money.
V:  You have the right to appeal. (left)
拒签信内容:
I’m not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet the requirements of paragraph 57, in particular:
You are able to meet the costs of the course and maintain and accommodate yourself without recourse to employment of public funds.
BECAUSE
The course you propose to study is widely available in China, leads to the same qualification at a significantly cheaper cost and you cannot satisfactorily explain why you do not undertake the course here.
The cost of your tuition, maintenance and accommodation is to be borne by your sponsor.  Funding your education will impose an additional financial burden upon him and I am not satisfied that this increased financial outlay is commensurate with his current economic circumstances and that such funds will actually be available to you in the United Kingdom.  Therefore I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities that you are able to meet the cost of the course and maintain and accommodate yourself without recourse to employment or public funds.

丈夫
交上去的材料:
护照
申请表       
学校通知书、住宿安排
大学毕业证、英语进修证、职称证复印件
单位在职、准假、收入证明、营业执照副本、税单复印件,3、4、6、7月工资单原件
存单、建行历史记录单、中行长城卡对帐单
面谈问答:
1        你去英国读书吗?
读MBA。
2        你的学习计划。
(拿出学习计划,不要,让我说)预科+硕士,然后回国现公司工作。
3        被英国什么大学录取过吗?
东伦敦,但我退了。
4        为什么?
因为雅斯6,第一我还没有,第二DAVID GAME后我希望有更好的选择范围。(这中间还说过,我做过六所大学的对比,倾向KINGSTON 和WESTMINSTER)
5        你爱人有什么打算?
也出国留学,在10号被拒签了。
6        你爱人已经被拒签,你有什么打算?
我会继续我的计划。
7        为什么?
我可以多点时间回答这个问题吗?
8        你简单说。
一事业发展,二婚姻上有共同的教育背景、共同语言,对一生都有益。
9        国内做什么?
现在一个房地产公司做副总。
10        之前做什么?
办公室主任。接着说吗?
11        可以。
副主任和销售经理。
12        工资。
年20万以上,最少20万。
13        能看你的存折原件吗?
出示给她,她看完建行的历史记录后,问中行的情况,出示长城卡对帐单。
14        你舒服吗?
舒服。
15        如果国外有更好的工作环境,你还会回来吗?
会的,有两年的准假协议。
16        你回国会升职吗?
很短时间内不会,因为现在已经是副总了。(没有跟上说会加薪、待遇)
随后让出去等,5分钟后被叫说“拒签,因为没有大学的录取,怀疑你读书的目的”,我问“您看到我的DAVID GAME 的OFFER吗?”,回答说“看到了,但不是大学”。以上为全部问题。

拒签信内容:
I’m not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you meet the requirements of paragraph 57, in particular:
You have been accepted on a course of study
You intend to follow the course
You intend to leave the United Kingdom at the end of your studies.
BECAUSE:
You wish to study a pre-masters course followed by a master course.  However you have not been accepted on to a master degree programme and I am therefore not satisfied that you intend to follow this study plan. Such a lack of preparation does not demonstrate a genuine interest and commitment to the course and I’m therefore not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities, that you are able and intend to follow the course.
You have been unable to satisfactorily explain how your course will be of benefit to you or enhance your future prospects and as such I am not satisfied that the cost of theses studies is proportionate to your current economic circumstances and advantages you might derive from this course of study.  You have also failed to credibly explain why you wish to return to studies at this point of your career.
Your account of your personal, economic and social circumstances and how you will use these studies does not satisfy me, on the balance of probabilities, that you intend to leave the United Kingdom on completion of your course.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部