2015年1月24日SAT写作真题预测

中国学生参加SAT考试的难度很高,SAT考试全称为Scholastic Assessment Test,即学术能力评估测试。其出题方为美国大学理事会。SAT考试的,首先于美国高中课程,其次满足美国大学考查学生学术能力的要求,第三测评考生性思维及阅读、写作能力,在SAT写作考试中同学们要学会运用一些高级词汇及高分句式,这样有利于提高SAT作文考试成绩,在考前为大家带来了2015年1月24日SAT写作真题预测的内容,同学们可有重点的进行备考复习。
  这里跟大家分享SAT免费做题工具,SAT可以用手机免费在线做真题了,苹果的考生可以前往APP Store搜索SATonline进行下载,安卓的考生去豌豆荚和应用宝搜索SATonline都可以下载,多做多练肯定对备考SAT大有帮助。
  2015年1月24日SAT写作真题预测
  Example 1 :实用有效
  I agree/disagree that….Admittedly,…However,… Only apply to yes or no.
  The college years are the best time in a person’s life. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
  I disagree that the college years are the best time in a person’s life. Admittedly, college often corresponds with a time when people are young, healthy, and physically strong, and those attributes are highly regarded in Western cultures. However, the college years must also be viewed as a period of high stress and a certain uncomfortable dependence.
  Example 2 :江湖救急
  Speaking of/When it comes to…, some people think that… while others argue that….For me, …
  Apply to yes or no/Aor B/Enumeration
  Example 3 3+1 排比
  Nowadays, for those high students who are struggling in an abominably lot of examinations, college must be the dreaming paradise with no pressure for tests; for those who are avid for a job opportunity, college experience must be the glorious trump; for those who have never and ever roamed on any college campus for some reason, college must be the eternal regret. It seems undeniable that college years are the best time in a person’s life. But I really doubt it.
  SAT 写作高级词汇:
  1.desire替换want
  2.little if anything, 或little or nothing替换hardly
  3.beneficial, rewarding替换helpful,
  4.shopper,client,consumer,purchaser, 替换customer
  5.exceedingly,extremely, intensely替换very
  6.interaction 替换communication
  7.next to / virtually impossible,替换nearly / almost impossible
  8.capture one’s attention替换attract one’s attention.
  9.facet,demension,sphere代aspect
  10.be indicative of ,be suggestive of ,be fearful of代 indicate, suggest ,fear
  11.give rise to, lead to, result in, trigger 替换cause.
  12. There are several reasons behind sth替换..reasons for sth
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部