滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛

标题: Project Sales Job - Paid by project [打印本页]

作者: 红绿紫    时间: 2009-3-26 11:26
标题: Project Sales Job - Paid by project
I started my own Human Resources consulting and Life Coach business in Adelaide. I am the owner and I have great passion talking to people.

Whoever interested in doing sales and Human resources as their career path in the future, contact me.

There is no base pay in this job because it is paid by project. You can work from home as long as you can sell.

If your major is in sales, marketing, business or human resources management and you are willing to learn, contact me by [email protected].

i am also setting up my own web page. if you are interested in knowing how to set up your own business, join me.
作者: 红绿紫    时间: 2009-3-26 11:44
guys, if you really look for doing something meaningful rather than working in China town as dishwasher or waitress, you should really start thinking what you want from your life. If you already start thinking, you should just drop me an email and tell me what your thoughts are.

I also provide FREE career coaching session for Chinese students. Yes! Only for Chinese students because I am Chinese and I want to help these lovely students. I have been through what you are going through right now so I have full confidence in helping you to :

1. Define your strenght and weakness
2. Define your career goals, short - term and long-term
3. Define the strategies how to achieve that.

Yes, it is FREE. What you need to do is to send me your CV to [email protected] or give me a call to discuss 0425238933 (3 mobile ) or 0412897968 (Optus). I will give you a FREE 45 mins chat about your CAREER.

Look forward to it.
作者: 红绿紫    时间: 2009-3-26 13:00
I will make sure that all our conversation and your cv will be kept with strict confidentiality.
作者: 小Q崽    时间: 2009-3-26 13:03
一堆废话,什么都没说。
你这样打广告是会吃官司的在南澳。
作者: 红绿紫    时间: 2009-3-26 14:29
是吗?我还真不懂哦, 请楼上那位麻烦解释一下为什么会吃官司?我问了我律师, 好像没有问题哦。你是学法律的吗?毕业了吗?拿了牌吗?
作者: 饰品之家    时间: 2009-3-26 19:36
销售什么产品啊
作者: 红绿紫    时间: 2009-3-26 20:08
销售coaching。

欢迎光临 滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛 (https://nearther.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2