Looking for rent - native english speaker and wish to learn chinese

Hello,

I am working in Northern suburbs and wish to find a house near Salisbury/Mawson Lakes/ Parafield Gardens/ Paralowie area.

I am a native English speaker and wish to learn Mandarin. I can speak basic Mandarin and intermediate Cantonese. If you have a desire and goal to improve your English then this would be a good opportunity for both you and I.

I am 27 years old and very easy to live with. If you are interested just message me. Or if you know a friend that is looking for a housemate and has a spare room then let them know.

I prefer to live in a 2-3 bedroom house, no more than that.

Thanks
 楼主| | 只看该作者
you can add me on wechatif you like
Me and my friend are looking to rent a house in Mawson Lakes.
We both are uni students.

If you interested, we can have a chat about it more  
 楼主| | 只看该作者
thank you for your replies! I am quite far up north so I would like to live closer up north to reduce commute time to work, unfortunately Glynde and Hectorville is a little bit too far for me.  
And What is your budget
How about a master room. In glynde. 0478690099
are you still looking atm?
Hey I just saw your ads regarding room rental =)
Have you get yourself sorted yet? my housemate is moving out soon so am looking at having someone to fill the room! I know you mentioned you would like to live in northern suburb... I am living in hectorville... would that be sth you would consider? myself and my bro is from Hong Kong =) and currently working as health professionals and we both speak both chinese and cantonese =) let me know =) well due to privacy issue I wont post my phone number here but you can contact me through my insta is stevepangz =) Talk you you soon!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部