滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛

标题: [转帖]每一个女人都漂亮 希望MM们喜欢~ [打印本页]

作者: winni12    时间: 2004-3-25 10:43
标题: [转帖]每一个女人都漂亮 希望MM们喜欢~
A little boy asked his mother "Why are you crying?"

一个男孩问他的妈妈:『你为甚么要哭呢?』



"Because I'm a woman," she told him.

妈妈说:『因为我是女人啊。』

            

"I don't understand," he said.

男孩说:『我不懂。』



His mum just hugged him and said, "And you never will"

他妈妈抱起他说:『你永远不会懂得。』



Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?"

后来小男孩就问他爸爸:『妈妈为甚么毫无理由的哭呢?』



"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say.

『所有女人都这样。』他爸爸回答。


The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry.

小男孩长成了一个男人,但仍旧不懂女人为甚么哭泣。


                        
Finally he put in a call to God; and when God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so! easily?"

最后,他打电话给上帝;当上帝拿起电话时,
他问道:『上帝,女人为甚么那么容易哭泣呢?』



God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet, gentle enough to give comfort"
上帝回答说:

『当我创造女人时,让她很特别。
我使她的肩膀能挑起整个世界的重担;并且,又柔情似水。』

                                    
                        

"I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children"

『我让她的内心很坚强,能够承受分娩的痛苦和忍受自己孩子多次的拒绝。』

                           

"I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining "

『我赋予她耐心,使她在别人放弃的时候继续坚持,并且无怨无悔的照顾自己的家人,渡过疾病和疲劳。』

                           

"I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly"

『我赋予她在任何情况下,都会爱孩子的感情,即使她的孩子伤害了她。』



"I gave her strength to carry her hu**and through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart"

『我赋予她包容她丈夫过错的坚强和用他的勒骨塑成她来保护他的心。』

                                   

"I gave her wisdom to know that a good hu**and never hurts his wife,but sometimes tests her strengths
and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly"

『我赋予她智能,让她知道一个好丈夫是绝不会伤害他的妻子的,但有时我也会考验她支持自己丈夫的决心和坚强。』



"And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed."

『最后,我让她可以流泪。只要她愿意。这是她所独有的。』

                       

"You see: The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair."!

『你看,女人的漂亮不是因为她穿的衣服、她保持的体型或者她梳头的方式。』

"The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart
* the place where love resides."

『女人的漂亮,必须从她的眼睛中去看,因为那是她心灵的窗户和爱居住的地方。』

                                 
Please send this to all the beautiful women you know today in celebration of Women's History Month.
If you do, something good will happen. You will boost another woman's self-esteem!
请把这篇文章传给你认识的漂亮的女人。如果你做了的话,将会发生一些美妙的事情,你能够提高她们的自尊心。


Every Woman is Beautiful.



每一个女人都漂亮




欢迎光临 滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛 (https://nearther.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2