Minneapolis SHARE BEAUTIFUL HOME $700

[size=13.3333px]Looking to share lovely 2700sf home with one or two friendly, responsible, educated people. Home is located in the suburb of New Hope just 10 miles west of downtown Minneapolis.
[size=13.3333px]The house has a beautiful backyard, a refinished deck with a new grill, a new ultra-quiet furnace and A/C, a basketball court and a shed. It's also in a quiet neighborhood, conveniently located just minutes from several major freeways & hwys (i.e. 169, 100, 394, 494, and 55).
[size=13.3333px]The lower level of the home is available in November for $700/mo, which includes WiFi and other basic utilities, as well as the use of the garage, grill, shed, etc. The downstairs, which is roughly 1000sf, has a living room (with fireplace), a huge master BR (18'x20'), a private bath, lots of storage space, and even a ping pong table (which stores nicely if you don't play).
[size=13.3333px]I'm looking for someone who's genuine, honest, easy to talk to, clean, and preferably with a good sense of humor. A student or professional is probably preferred, but I will consider others.
[size=13.3333px]I do have one, friendly and fully declawed cat, so you'll need to be pet friendly. No illegal drugs can be brought into the home, so please look elsewhere if you can't do without. Please understand that I'll need to do a background check and contact references if you're interested in sharing my home.
[size=13.3333px]Will consider a short-term lease for the right person.  The move-in date can be as early as November 1st. Feel free to call or email with questions. If this ad is still posted the room is still available, although I'm sure it won't be for long given my experience.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

热点推荐

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部