我被拒签了,能帮我分析一下具体的情况吗?谢谢大家

这是我的拒签信
you propose to undertake a course at the higher education level that will require a high level of english.hoewever,you have taken no recognised english language evaluation test nor am i satisfied that you have made a reasonable attempt to your english here,this reflects very poorly upon your commitment to your studies in the uk.i am not satisfied,on the balance of probabilities, that you are able and intend to follow the course.

the cost of your tuition,maintenance and accommodation is to be borne by your parents.funding your education will impose an additional financial burden on them and based on the evidence you have provided today i am not satisfied that this increased financial outlay is commensureate with their current economic circumstances or that these funds will actually be available to you in the untied kingdom.therefore i am not satisfied on a balance of probabilities that you would be able to meet the cost of your course,your maintenance or your accommodation without recourse to public funds.in the light of my misgivings concerning the financial implications of your application i am not satisfied that you intend to study in uk.
我一共提供了39万存款,其中有20万是2003年3月存入的,因为是转存所以有利息清单,剩下的钱都是2001-2002年存入的。我是2002年大专毕业没语言成绩到那插读大三+8个月语言(我是12月31号去签的,语言1月5日开学),没有出具存款证明,但拿了存单。我大学学费加语言学费一共是11000磅左右。父亲是教师年收入开成45000元,母亲在一家货运代理公司(15人)是副经理年收入开成90000左右。现在我正在准备雅思考试,拿到成绩后准备申请大学的语言学校,不知道2签是否有成功的可能?
另:中介和我说拒签的第二条理由是因为我的钱不够,说很多被拒签的学生都有这个,只是签证官为拒签所找的借口,但是我读完,觉得不是中介说的那样。而且去签前我问中介钱是否足够,用不用开存款证明,他们都说不用,现在有种被骗的感觉。
希望大家把握分析一下不胜感激!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部