推荐好的当地英语辅导老师 也可帮助修改各种作业滴

本帖最后由 linda0315 于 30-3-2016 06:21 PM 编辑

给大家介绍一位很热心,认真负责的Local 英语辅导老师,有当地英语教师资格证书的也是有很多经验的, 提供一对一的各种英语相关的辅导, 比如口语, 作业,演讲。他又帮助过很多很多留学生口语,雅思,作业assignment,演讲等。小组辅导也提供的。 英语好的重要性大家都知道, 需要英语辅导的请联系他 Don: 邮箱[email protected],电话0413 934 909,  微信 WeChat: DonPS2205.

下面是他自己写的自我介绍:
I am a qualified and experienced English as a Second Language (ESL) teacher, who has taught in Flinders University’s Business School, TAFE SA and other tertiary-education institutes. I have taught many Chinese students;  I know the difficulties they experience when they learn English, and am often able to predict what they want to say or write. Over the years, I have proofread and corrected many essays for UniSA and Flinders University students, especially nursing and business topics.  I can help you with grammar, vocabulary, speaking, listening, reading, writing;  check/proofread/edit your university/school essays;  help you with general English, academic English and IELTS. The hourly rate is $35. Please contact Don at [email protected] or on 0413 934 909 (Optus), WeChat: DonPS2205.
{:5_195:} 这里似乎需要的人多喔
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部