提分必看!雅思口语考试中必备的连接词,你知道吗?

流利度和连贯性是雅思口语的评分标准之一。其中,连接词和语篇标示词的使用是一项重要的评分项。不过大部分考生还是停留在and,but,so这三个简单的连词上。其实在考试中使用恰当的衔接词,不仅能体现出衔接词的地道和多样性,也会对内容的连贯性方面的分数会有直接提高。

一、并列关系
并列关系在雅思口语考试的运用一般是在回答Why的提问时,当考生想阐述的理由不止一个,为了使自己的答案有逻辑,也为了让考官能够GET到自己的论点,通常,小烤鸭们都会选择一些表示首先,其次,第三,…,最后的词来引导句子,常见的表达方式有这些:
首先:Firstly, First of all, What I want to mention firstly is that….., To start with, To begin with, For one thing, My first point is that…..
其次:Secondly,In the next place, Moreover, My second point (reason) is that….
第三:Thirdly, Furthermore, Besides
最后:In the end, Finally, Lastly, In the end, My last point (reason) is that…, Last but not the least
二、因果关系
因果关系,顾名思义,就是要解释原因,常见的因果关系的用法有这些:
最简单就是so, because, 如果想避免重复,使自己的回答更加出彩,我们还可以使用这些:due to, because of, owing to, thanks to, as a result of, in consequence of, on account of,in view of, hence, therefore, thus, accordingly和consequently等。在口语中,有的时候一些native speaker会用cause或者coz来代替 because,在口语考试中这种非正式用法可以使用,但是切记不要使用的过于频繁。
三、让步关系
表示 让步关系的用法一般有这些:
Although, Though, Regardless of. Even if, Even though, As long as等

四、转折关系
转折关系是指一个句子里后面的分句没有顺延着前面的分句说下去,而是与它相反,我们第一反应想到的表示转折关系的词就是But,除此之外,英语中表示转折关系的用法有这些:
Although,Despite, However,In spite of, Instead, Nevertheless, On the contrary , Otherwise, Though , While,Yet
五、递进关系
英语中表示递进关系的词语有:
not only…but also,as well(as),at the sometime,besides,further more, in addition(to),like wise ,more over,worse still
同时还有一些句子可以表示递进关系,以下的用法一般出现在说完一个Point以后打算进入下一个Point之前,比如:
Another point I would love to say is that…
On top of that I can also add that…
And I shouldn't forget to mention that …
In addition to what I’ve just said, I can add that…
Apart from what I’ve mentioned, another key point is that
六、修饰关系
口语中表示修饰关系,一般都是对人,对事,对物,对时间以及对地点的修饰,通常一般会有从句的形式来修饰先行词,常用来表示修饰关系的词语有:
that ,who ,which, when ,where
七、对比关系
对比关系是指一句话的前半句和后半句形成了对比,口语中常见表示对比关系的用法有:
On the other hand ,while ,Whereas, In contrast, On the contrary

八、举例和泛指
在口语考试中,我们为了使自己的内容不要听起来过于苍白,因此经常加一些例子是自己的内容听起来更加丰富,英语中常见的举例用法有:
like ,such as ,Take...for example , In some cases , and stuff like that , and things like that , or something like that
九、其他
as well , as well as , in terms of, instead of , rather than
十、不是连词的表达
英语口语中,我们还可以用一些比较高大上的用法来给自己加分,比如:
tend to ,basically , actually
十一、谈及;谈到;关于
Speaking of; talking about; when incomes to; as far as s concerned.; as regards ; regarding; 通常用于帮助提示转移话题,或转换另一个角度或方面。
例1:Speaking of those old people who live alone, I guess their children would support them financially, and visit them on a regular basis.
例2:As for how I felt about our city museum, I think it serves significant purpose as far as education is concerned.
例3:When it comes to the drawbacks, I think students' study efficiency may be low since there is no teacher around to supervise and motivate them.

最后,给大家分享一篇七悠雅思的口语参考范文,小烤鸭们也能更好的理解如何恰当得使用衔接词。还有更多高品质口语素材,可以从APP中查看。
答题卡:
Describe a change that will improve your local area.
You should say:
what the change is,
how the change works,
what kinds of problems the change will solve,
and how you feel about the change.
七悠雅思原创口语范文:
The change I want to talk about today is to plant more trees to improve the environment in the local area.On the one hand, the government should increase the budget on the environmental protection(增加在环境保护方面的预算), in which case more workers can be employed to plant more trees on both sides of the road; on the other hand, the teacher should teach our younger generation that it is every citizen’s obligation(每一位公民的义务)to protect the environment. As far as I am concerned, this change will help to solve many problems. Firstly, the air will be purified(空气将会被净化). Trees are beneficial to the environment, since they absorb the carbon dioxide(吸收二氧化碳) and give off the oxygen(释放氧气). In today’s society, the pollution is becoming even more serious, so it is the government’s top priority(当务之急) to encourage more people to plant trees in order to purify the air as well as to protect our common home. Secondly, the change will preserve the soil and the water(保持水土) in my hometown. My hometown is located in the north-western part of China, which has serious desertification problem(严重的荒漠化问题). In this case, planting more trees can improve the environment of the city as well as prevent the soil erosion(预防水土流失). As for my feelings about the change, firstly, I have to say, this change will definitely improve the air quality as well as strengthen citizens’ sense of environmental protection(增强市民的环保意识). Secondly, it will set a good example to the rest of the country, and even to the rest of the world. I think there will be an increasingly number of people to join in the team of alleviating the pollution(缓解污染问题) as well as protecting the earth. Based on the reasons mentioned above, I think this improvement is really beneficial to the local area.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部