雅思考生不容错过!雅思写作观点类文章高频词汇汇总

观点类文章是雅思写作考试中作文的一种常见形式,通常会在题目先给出一种观点,然后问你对这个观点结论的看法。要想在雅思观点类文章获得高分,需要你能把自己的观点阐述的清晰合理。在写作中最害怕的是跟自己想表达的观点相冲突。今天罗列适合表达个人观点的高频词汇。让你在考试中能更好的表达自己。

表达个人意见的高频词:In my opinion,…        在我看来,…Personally, I think that…        我个人认为…It seems to me that ...        在我看来,这...I must admit that…        我必须承认......I believe/suppose that ...        我相信/假设......I cannot deny that…        我不能否认......As I see it,…        照我看来,…As far as I'm concerned,…        就我而言,......I would argue that ...        我认为......I'd like to point out that…        我想指出......In my experience, ...        在我的经验中,...

非常强烈的意见表达高频词:I am sure that…        我确定…I am convinced that ...        我相信...I am certain that ...        我确信......Example: I would argue that computers are rather beneficial for kids.示例:我认为计算机对孩子们有益。

证明你的论点的高频词to attest, ...        证明,......to prove, ...        证明,...this (fact) is attested/proven by ...        这个(事实)证明了......this (fact) is evidenced by ...        这个(事实)证明了......this (fact) is testified by ...        这个(事实)证实了......this (fact) is endorsed/supported by...        这个(事实)得到了......的支持/支持this (evidence) establishes that ...        这(证据)确定......Example: Consuming moderate amounts of sweets can be good for health. This is evidenced by a number of cases when people improved their health conditions by eating chocolate.例如:食用适量的甜食可以有益健康。许多人通过吃巧克力改善健康状况就可以证明这一点。表达一般观点的高频词:It is (generally) claimed that…        它(通常)声称......It is (generally) said that…        它(一般)说......It is (generally) thought that ...        它(通常)认为......It is (generally) considered that ...        (通常)认为......A common opinion is that ...        一个普遍的看法是......A popular belief is that ...        一种流行的信念是......Example: It is considered that rigorous diets are very unhealthy.示例:严格的饮食被认为是非常不健康的。

概述事实的高频词The fact is that…        事实是......It is obvious that…        很明显......It is clear that…        很清楚…There is no doubt that…        这点毋庸置疑…This proves that…        这证明......
Example: It is obvious that deforestation has no positive effects.示例:很明显,森林砍伐没有积极影响。
泛化表达高频词Generally speaking, ...        一般来说,...On the whole, ...        总体上,...Typically, ...        通常,......By and large ...        总的来说...Example: Generally speaking, smoking is a bad habit.示例:一般来说,吸烟是一种坏习惯。
举个例子的高频词:For example, ...        例如,...For instance, ...        例如,...A good illustration of this is ...        对此的一个很好的例证是......Evidence for this is provided by ...        这方面的证据是......We can see this when ...        我们可以在......时看到这个Example: A lot of wild animals are endangered. Evidence for this is proved by decreasing number of species.示例:许多野生动物濒临灭绝。通过减少物种数量证明了这方面的证据。
用于结论的高频词:To summarise, ...        总结一下,......In conclusion, ...        结论,...Overall, ...        总体,...On balance, ...        总的来说,...Taking everything into consideration, ...        考虑到一切,......Example: Overall, no parents should neglect their children.例如:总的来说,没有父母应该忽视他们的孩子。
加油哦,这些雅思写作高频词汇你都记住了吗?更多雅思词汇用雷哥单词app来记更容易哦
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部