Court told real estate ag

Court told real estate agent killed for no reason by Chinese official's son
THE son of a high-ranking former Chinese Government official allegedly raped and murdered a Melton real estate agent for no reason before plotting to flee Australia.
Shaouyi Liu, 35, allegedly arranged to meet Lorelle Mary Makin on September 15 last year to inspect a property for sale.
Court documents tendered in the Melbourne Magistrates Court yesterday said Liu was in the bathroom of the home with Ms Makin when he choked and bound the mother of two before raping her.
In his record of interview, Liu allegedly told police: "I didn't plan it. I was just going to look at a house … I can recall that there was this sudden burst of anger out from me. I just exploded."
Ms Makin, 48, struggled with Liu on the bathroom floor before he assaulted her, the court heard. He also allegedly admitted to police that he had an anger problem but was not attracted to Ms Makin.
Earlier that day, Liu was said to have called to arrange the appointment from a pay phone before leaving his car nearby. Following the attack, Liu allegedly stole Ms Makin's car and then fled in his own before dumping some of her belongings at a suburban shopping centre.
Liu's former partner, and mother of his child, Maree Swan, told police Liu called her five hours after the attack and said he choked Ms Makin. "I said something like: 'Oh my God, is she all right, I can't believe it'," Ms Swan told police. Around the same time, Ms Makin's colleagues from the Elders real estate agency reported her missing.
The next day police received a tip that Liu was in a building in Queens Road, Albert Park, and he was later arrested.
Yesterday, Liu, who told a Perth friend his father was a high-ranking retired Chinese official, appeared in court via video link from the Port Phillip Prison.
Magistrate Phillip Goldberg said he was satisfied there was enough evidence for a jury to impose a conviction. Liu reserved his plea on charges of murder and rape and was remanded in custody to appear in the Supreme Court in April.

联系人:
联系方式:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部