coming to USYD,UNSW,UTS?

DA JIA HAO:
I hope you are on the way of getting your visa to Australia. The weather is really nice in Sydney at the moment,although it is a bit hot during the day.I am sure you will enjoy the nice view around Sydney anyway. If you are coming to study in USYD,UTS,or UNSW, you then need to be careful for the following information.
As more and more international students coming to Australia,and the employment after graduation has been a major concern among all students. We looked at the problem carefully and we see the emerging need to set up a network between students and the corporation in order for students to get to know their employers earlier. Australia-Asia Youth Business Council (AYBC) was set up to satisfy this need.It is an non-profit organization running in USYD,UTS and UNSW all three unis. We have business events and social events every year for students to get to know more friends and big firms' employers.If you are major in Accounting, you will definitely need to join us as we had people from CPA to talk to you during our business event. However, we welcome all the students from all faculties. Our members are from Business, Law, Science and Arts,etc. We are the new committee members elected in 2003. We hope to give our best effort to help you to succeed your future career. So do something for yourself as soon as possible because others are just competiting with you.
I am the Marketing Director in USYD. Our international students orientation date is started on 24th. AYBC is going to have a table during orietation. I will be there as well to help you as much as I can.
Wish to see all of you there.For other uni students, plz visit our website for further details. www.aybc.net.au
Happy Chinese New Year, and All the best to your visa and trip.
Regards
Xuan ( Claire ) Lu
Marketing Director, AYBC
USYD, Australia
email: [email protected]

联系人:
联系方式:
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部