i am a student studying in south Korea...

hello, i am a student who is now studying in south korea, a chinese, my major is some so-called Asian Study. now i am in the process of doing research and completing my dissertation, next September i will graduate from BFSU(beijng foreign studies universtiy)and i plan to go to Japan to continue studying, considering that i can speak Chinese, Korean English as well as a midium-leveled Japanese, i will probably continue my research on this topic-Asian Study. but what i wanna ask is that,whether can i get the scholarship launched by some international institution such as some Japanese Language Institution or school if i choose to study about 1 year Japanese language there. (these places are not
the formal universities, the funtion of these schools usually is to help the elite to apply for the Japanese university and will also support a certain scholarship). take an example to clarity my meaning: if i would choose a school named International Japanese Language Education Institution and be able to get a not -bad mark and talent in studying the language,could they be kind enough to give me enough scholarship if i am going to study in Waseda university? so, i am asking that whether on earth there is such a scholarship-supporting system in various Japanese languge schools. hope to reply to me as quickly as you can, i am
the loyal reader of your megazine--going abroad. thank you very much.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部