SAT写作经典例子之水污染

下面为大家整理的是一篇关于水污染的SAT写作例子。这篇例子的主要内容是记述了一些有识之士自发保护美国河流免受污染的故事。下面我们一起来看看这篇SAT写作例子的详细内容吧。
  Insightful Men Voluntarily Protect American Rivers From Pollution
  James Holland calls himself the eyes and ears of the Altamaha River. The 220 kilometer river he watches is relatively undisturbed by channels, dredging or major reservoirs. Its swamps and refuges are home to dozens of rare or endangered plants and animals including some found nowhere else on earth.
  James Holland has spent a lifetime on the river as a crab fisherman, but blames the decline of fisheries, and the failure of his business, on poor water quality. Now as an advocate for the Altamaha, the 60 year old retired crabber responds to reports of erosion, loss of wetlands, and the illegal dumping of pollutants from agriculture and industry. "I view it as my job to end pollution where I see it, when I see it, said James Holland"
  James Holland finds garbage stashed in tree trunks and pools of diesel fuel and abandoned trucks at logging operations near the river. A recent complaint on hog waste from a processing plant in the watershed led him to take a closer look. "In doing so I found the County making preparations for paving a road," he said. "They were widening it and making improvements. And, in doing so they destroyed wetlands. They didn't have enough erosion control to prevent erosion. I went further on from the spray field and from the area where I could view the spray field, the guy up there was draining wetlands. I found a ditch where he was draining wetlands. I also found right there standing in one spot where he destroyed two wetlands in the last two or three years. It's just a whole hot of things. It's unreal is what it is."
  While James Holland leads the fight for the Altamaha, he isn't alone. Altamaha Riverkeeper Executive Director Deborah Sheppard says the group has inspired an increasing number of citizen volunteers. "And I know we're making a difference because every day people communicate with us about problems that would not have been addressed if they hadn't talked to us," said Deborah Sheppard. "And that's probably one of the best things that the River keeper movement has done around the country is begin the process of helping people understand that if we have a law in place to protect the environment, we all have a responsibility to help it be enforced."
  Riverkeeper James Holland agrees. He sees the Altamaha differently from his days as a crab fisherman. He says he doesn't think anymore what he can take from the river, but what he can give back.
  水污染的原因
  人类生产活动造成的水体污染中,工业引起的水体污染最严重。如:工业废水,它含污染物多,成分复杂,不仅在水中不易净化,而且处理也比较困难。
  工业废水,是工业污染引起水体污染的最重要的原因。它占工业排出的污染物的大部分。工业废水所含的污染物因工厂种类不同而千差万别,即使是同类工厂,生产过程不同,其所含污染物的质和量也不一样。工业除了排出的废水直接注入水体引起污染外,固体废物和废气也会污染水体。。。。。。
  农业污染首先是由于耕作或开荒使土地表面疏松,在土壤和地形还未稳定时降雨,大量泥沙流入水中,增加水中的悬浮物。
  还有一个重要原因是近年来农药、化肥的使用量日益增多,而使用的农药和化肥只有少量附着或被吸收,其余绝大部分残留在土壤和漂浮在大气中,通过降雨,经过地表径流的冲刷进入地表水和渗入地表水形成污染。
  城市污染源是因城市人口集中,城市生活污水、垃圾和废气引起水体污染造成的。城市污染源对水体的污染主要是生活污水,它是人们日常生活中产生的各种污水的混合液,其中包括厨房、洗涤房、浴室和厕所排出的污水。
  世界上仅城市地区一年排出的工业和生活废水就多达500立方公里,而每一滴污水将污染数倍乃至数十倍的水体。
  措施与建议
  1. 强化对饮用水源取水口的保护:
  有关部门要划定水源区,在区内设置告示牌并加强取水口的绿化工作。定期组织人员进行检查。从根本杜绝污染,达到标本兼治的目的。
  2. 加大城市污水和工业废水的治理力度:
  加快城市污水处理厂的建设对于改善我市水环境状况有着十分重要的作用。目前随着城市人口的增加和居民生活水平的提高,我市的废水排放量正在不断地增加,而城市污水处理厂却没有相应地增加,这必然会导致水环境质量的下降。因此建设更多的污水处理厂是迫在眉睫的事。
  3. 加强公民的环保意识:
  改善环境不仅要对其进行治理,更重要的是通过各方面的宣传来增强居民的环保意识。居民的环保意识增强了。破坏环境的行为就自然减少了。
  4. 实现废水资源化利用:
  随着经济的发展,工业的废水排放量还要增加,如果只重视末端治理,很难达到改善目前水污染状况目的,所以我们要实现废水资源化利用。
  5.家用水的净化:
  过滤——沉淀(明矾)——用活性炭除异味,去颜色——消毒(氯气,漂白粉)。在自来水管传递过程中有可能出现二次污染,所以饮用时要煮沸杀菌,而且还要用干净的杯子。
  另:有条件的家庭可以安装家用健康饮水机
  6.强化青少年保护水资源意识:
  对于青少年,普遍的家庭并不太注重保护水资源的教育。教育要从小做起,养成保护水资源的意识,毕竟“教育要从娃娃抓起”。加强对青少年保护水资源的教育,拍宣传片、做宣传活动,让中国未来的每一朵花都有节约的好品德、保护水资源。以后,大量污染水资源问题就会渐渐减小。
  7.少量创建填埋场:
  可少量创建填埋场,让废水废气都能够经过处理,再排放至河流。由于填埋场占地面积大,浪费土地资源,所以应少量创建。
  以上就是关于SAT写作例子中水污染方面的相关信息,包括了英语和汉语两个部分,英语的是故事,汉语介绍了一些相关的背景知识。大家可以在练习SAT写作题目中相关话题的时候,对此加以适当的应用。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部