口语,写作,日常生活都必备!超常用情绪&感情类高频词汇

agitated 激动的,焦虑的英文释义:physically disturbed or set in motione.g. My daughter always responds to me in a negative way, angrily shrugging her shoulders with an agitated reply, as if I should know that.
astonished 震惊的,吃惊的英文释义:filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprisee.g. I just saw it go up, and I was astonished that it didn’t come back down again.
blase 无动于衷的,漠不关心的英文释义:nonchalantly unconcernede.g. Compliance adviser Gould said that while some bankers were genuinely frightened, others were blase, viewing this as simply another set of rules from regulators.
cocky 自大的英文释义:overly self-confident or self-assertivee.g. “I bet I got a higher score than you did,” Claire says, her voice cocky.
despondent 沮丧的,失望的英文释义:without or almost without hopee.g. At times he sounded almost despondent, questioning not just the ugly turn the presidential campaign has taken but the future of the American political system.
disgust 恶心的,厌恶的英文释义:strong feelings of dislikee.g. Despite polls showing increasing public disgust with Albany, significant proposals to address corruption have gone nowhere.
discombobulated 混乱的,泄气的英文释义:having self-possession upset; thrown into confusione.g. One former staff member I spoke with, who developed an ulcer while working there, called The Huffington Post ‘‘a jury-rigged, discombobulatedchaos machine.’’
dubious 怀疑的英文释义:fraught with uncertainty or doubte.g. Mrs. Clinton agreed to explore the proposal but was dubious that it would go anywhere.
elation 兴高采烈,得意洋洋英文释义:a feeling of joy and pridee.g. If anything, I better understand the elation they feel when they welcome a child into the world.
embarrassment 尴尬英文释义:the shame felt when inadequacy or guilt is made publice.g. The sophomore said he regrets his actions and the embarrassment he caused his family and his team.
enamored 迷恋的,倾心的英文释义:marked by foolish or unreasoning fondnesse.g. Was there ever a male performer more enamored with ruffles — or lace or velvet — than Prince?
enraged 暴怒的英文释义:marked by extreme angere.g. The American military presence on Saudi soil enraged Islamic radicals, who decried the Sauds’ decision to allow “infidel” Western forces into Islam’s birthplace.
enthusiasm 热情,热忱英文释义:a feeling of excitemente.g. Encouragement and enthusiasm are critical for nurturing early interest and maintaining later interest in science, technology, engineering and math.
exultation 狂喜,得意英文释义:the utterance of sounds expressing great joye.g. Out of the water, they laughed in exultation and triumph while Roger snapped pictures.
festive 节日的,喜庆的英文释义:offering fun and gaietye.g. On New Year’s Eve, my husband and I made a special effort to create a festive table for our small dinner group.
fury 狂怒,暴怒英文释义:a feeling of intense angere.g. A universe of fury seemed to spin inside Mark, an impossible feeling that he knew couldn’t last, couldn’t be contained.
gleeful 愉快的英文释义:full of high-spirited delighte.g. As a team, they delivered epic, angular rock songs that jumped genres and eras with gleeful abandon.
grief 悲痛,悲伤英文释义:intense sorrow caused by loss of a loved onee.g. Without warning something would trigger my grief and my heart was ripped open again.
hopeful 有希望的英文释义:having or manifesting optimisme.g. We were hopeful this year would be the year in which anti-bullying legislation reached the finish line.
hostile 怀有敌意的英文释义:characterized by enmity or ill wille.g. But disputes over division of property and one spouse’s resentment over being left can prolong hostile feelings for more than a decade.
indifferent 冷漠的英文释义:marked by a lack of intereste.g. The universe seems neither benign nor hostile, merely indifferent to the concerns of such puny creatures as we.
indignant 愤愤不平的英文释义:angered at something unjust or wronge.g. Find out if you're righteously indignant but actually in the wrong.
irritated 恼怒的,生气的英文释义:aroused to impatience or angere.g. Irritated at her grilling, he snapped, “At what point are we playing husband and wife here, and at what point lawyers?”
jubilant 欢欣的英文释义:full of high-spirited delighte.g. Jubilant supporters said it was the best day of their lives as they left the King Power stadium.
lachrymose 悲哀的英文释义:showing sorrowe.g. The lachrymose British drama “Lilting” pivots on the prickly relationship between two people who are mourning a third.
listless 倦怠的,无精打采的英文释义:lacking zest or vivacitye.g. An animal sits listless and unresponsive, holding tight to the bars of the cage as her normal twin sister crawls all over her.
livid 非常生气的英文释义:furiously angrye.g. My parents would be livid if they found out I’d had this conversation and might end contact with me altogether.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部