The motivation of business

It makes more sense to say that a businessman, particularly a successful one, is propulsed by the desire for maximum profit.
Everyone wish to have a life full of pleasure. And such a pleasant life cannot be realized unless it filled with something that people like and enjoy. A musician, for example, may choose playing instrument according to a song of his favorite. A writer, may prefer some books for him to enjoy. And, in my point of view, it may be [sub][sub]more natural and easier [/sub][/sub]easier and more natural for a man(people) choosing to earn enough money for his or her life because [sub]for everything they want to achieve, every plan or means they want to live, they cannot be gained absent of money[/sub]. because everything they desire and every plan or mean they want to live cannot be realized absent of money. Then, the market exists, and also, businessmen. (It might be a reasonable expanation of the market and businessmen)
[sub]Someone may argue that for a succesful business and that group work is a foundamental element of business it is quite essential to maintain an excellent group.[/sub] Someone may argue that for a sucessful enterprise, it is quite essential to maintain an excellent management of the group/their staff, given the fact that group work is a foundamental part of business.  And the businessman--the group leader, maynot be such succesful if he draws all the strength by the motivation of making more money withour thinking of the strength of his group. However, those businessmen who make sure to maintain a well-managed group are always motivatied by the desire for maximum of income. Making more money, in some sense, is the foundation of a businessmen's consideration, and group work or other elements that is essential for a successful bussiness [sub]are more like lies [/sub]more likely to lie upon this basement of a businessman's desire. In addition, a man whose main goal is to establish a well-organized group might not be a businessman, for a man of this kind are not a qualified leader in the business world.
30min is over, i have no time to finish my final paragraph, a tragedy... but the work i have done might not be dependent on any further explaination. So I just stop here with a half-completed complete essay.
[ 本帖最后由 lhphlove 于 2010-8-14 09:33 编辑 ]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部