- the story of the story

- the story of the story. is, is not -

her, a gentle and kind and dedication can no longer clinging girl. . when i first met him, i and her friends,vuitton borse, she fascinated .. her green hair, light blue dress, gentle conversation, and that deep and bright eyes, i can not describe ~
since i believe in love at first sight spoil her, take her to go with the leveling hang up or even stepped into the church's red carpet!
perhaps this is wishful thinking, but do not know why, she has the same choice i.
we figure to stay in the cave of the dream of germany, to stay in the prehistoric bora, the stone maze, also stayed in the high mountains, rivers of water ...
day, we were to do a simple task .. love story of the pig ...
day, with incredible shell, came to the mountain caves of goa,, and sikai talk ... he asked the messenger to miss uli u.s. ... also want us to help him pick some of the most beautiful flower attached to the letter ... that day, the words of cher special .. probably she is very happy .. i guess.
in fact,levis sweatshirt, this task is very simple. ... we do not cost anything done.
after we hand over the letter .. in front of the pig, she suddenly stopped the action ... i said, i have something to give to you that a necklace and a red necklace.

i am speechless .. nodded. she was very happy .. in fact i am also very happy.
that moment, we have been together .. slowly
, because learning, i want to leave the neolithic period of time of day, i told her,louis vuitton damier azur, i have some time could not come.
she was surprised oh ... that you can not even one hour of time can not spare stay with me? a ctrl +6 ctrl +2 ...
us through the day.
two months, when i go back to the stone age .. already the autumn season. patches of yellow leaves .. bursts of autumn .. miss cher to ...
call her in the mail .. see the old place .. love you empty. here ... peak .. the top of the hill leading to the road of red burst.
but she is not a person to .. her with a golden earners .. i am very surprised she said that her new friends i want me and she brought the leveling ..... well .. no way .. is to cher.
in turtles hole .. the fourth floor. we play with 80 ... of course for me, is a pediatrician ..
but that kid is very happy to say l gone then ah! also think about when he is still new!
examination over? send him what?
but i found after i came back, she fancied she gave me the cold a lot .. finally
casual discovery .. i know the truth!
that kid .. her new husband .. like bolt from the blue .. what to do?
cher, why you would not wait for me? past, difficult to have forgotten what the?
see the old place, i'll wait for you. you see to me also? exports, then it stopped in the mouth, can not say hand on the keyboard, why suddenly froze? perhaps self-deception, perhaps i would like to give her a chance.

the fourth floor of the turtle hole:

immediately austrian ... indignant thinking .. mouse natural as my mind point to the who is in the trapeze? husband? ... why do you fly him ah? her husband's call to open my friend told me! ? br>
related articles:

children this specificity for brand promotion brou

bad hard

in addition to functional considerations
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部