滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛

标题: Violintheorypiano teacher available violin for hire [打印本页]

作者: ciliko    时间: 2014-8-10 11:38
标题: Violintheorypiano teacher available violin for hire
Professional Violin/ Theory lesson available; causal piano lesson; violin for hire

Hi, I am a graduate of Queensland Conservatoriuim Griffith University. I am a professional, experienced and an active musician. I have been teaching for 6 years and have been performing in public concerts, weddings and functions. I focus on techniques and general presentation. My lesson is fun and students will enjoy and love music.

No matter you just want to learn one song for someone's birthday, or you want to learn music just for fun, or you want to do the AMEB exams. I teach students of all levels from age 3 to adults. Teaching language: English, Mandarin Chinese and Cantonese. 英語,國語,粵語

Violin/ Music theory: all levels
One-on-one lesson: $25/half an hour; $40/hour
Class(2 people or above): $15/person/half an hour; $25/person/hour

Piano/ keyboard: beginner to intermediate level
One-on-one lesson: $15/ half an hour

** If you don't have a violin but also want to learn violin, I can provide a 4/4 sized violin for you(not suitable for child). It is $5/week for student learning from me and $10/week for others.

My Qualifications:
Queensland Conservatorium Griffith University - Bachelor of Music Performance (Violin)
The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) - Grade 8 Music Theory
The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) - Grade 5 Piano

**My location: Glen Road Toowong (1min walk from bus, 3mins walk from train & shopping centre, 5mins walk from city cat)
**I also do travel to student's house.

If you are interested, just give me a call, text or email me. I will get back to you within 24hours.
Cecilia
Mobile: 04 2117 2036
Email: [email protected]

欢迎光临 滴答网 - 澳洲中文网_澳洲交友_澳洲租房_澳洲房产_澳洲旅游_澳洲汽车_二手市场_澳大利亚华人论坛 (https://nearther.cn/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2