我的签证到9月15号到期。。。

然后我毕业典礼是9月26那几天。。。

我应该办什么签证啊请问???

需要几天的啊???

我的护照到今年12月11号就过期了。要不要办新护照才能再办签证啊???

那是不是要回国办护照了啊????“

另外,我只想签证来毕业典礼。不准备移民的。谢谢
回复 halo.yupi 的帖子

You may apply the Graduate Visa (18 months) or PR. Once you lodge your application, you will be granted a Bridging Visa, then you can stay in Australia and work /or study until receiving the decision from Immgration.
If your Passport is going to expire in the coming 6 months, you should pay attention to the announcment from the BBS website to see if any officer come to Adelaide from Canbarra.
http://www.adelaidebbs.com/bbs/f ... &extra=page%3D1
回复 vivian023 的帖子

我不想留下来啊,我只是想来毕业典礼而已。。然后就回国了。。。。请问有别的选择吗?
回复 halo.yupi 的帖子

May try to explain your reason to your Uni and ask them to issue a letter for you to submit to Immigration to extend your visa, but you will need to pay a few hundreds for visa extension fee. I know some people have asked Uni to issue that letter for the reason they can't finish the program within the visa valid period. Not sure your case can apply this or not.
Have you ever asked any agent if you can apply visitor visa on shore?
But I think you may try to apply the Visa 485 (Graduate Visa), it only cost you a few hundreds for application fee.  Once you lodge the application, you will be granted a Bridging visa A and you will have about 28 days to submit your supporting doc online (i think this period should be enough for you to complete the graduation ceremony). Then you can go to Immigration to stick the Bridging visa A label (free of charge) and at the same time you can ask them to stick a Bridging visa B label (need to pay about one hundred) that allow you to leave the country for several weeks.  If you don't want to come back, then just don't come back.
旅游签证,676吧~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部