Auto car year 2000 Final day SALE -$1998

PerthBBS.com
版块: -
Make: VolvoModel:S40Body Type:  SedanYear:2000Kilometres:180000Transmission: AutomaticDrive Train: Front Wheel DriveFuel Type:Petrol - UnleadedColour: WhiteAir Conditioning:YesRegistered: YesRegistration Number:WKO614Variant:2.0 SE
真皮座椅
自动天窗
cd player
冷气
自动挡
状况很好

Hurry! As this is an one-day sale -only available on the 19/11/14 as owner is moving overseas permanently. This car is reliable and still up running. Nil break down history. At this price you will never get something better. It is well below the current market value and you could even earn by reselling it.

Just need something that can run for a low price?

Car is made of Volvo brand - year 2000- extremely strong steel that protect you and the family
Engine is great- never broke down (this is what you care when you buy a second hand car- promised no service is needed)

Nil issue on the road.

Working fine

Selling it as little as 3200 (now reduced right down to 1998) for urgent sale as moving permanently overseas. This is the cheapest and money guaranteed on the market and you can never get lower than this.

If you are walking to your work or a poor student, this car is just the right one for your or someone you love as christmas is approaching and the price of petrol is dropping.
If you just past your driving test, this is a great car for you as the price is low, it is of auto transmission and of trusted brand.

If you are unsure, please give me a ring and I can let you have a test drive of the car but please be hurry as I am likely to throw it to the reseller if I did not receive an offer.

It is automatic with air conditioned, power steering and power windows.
Leather trim and alloy wheels.

Please call urgently for inspection as I am going overseas next Thursday. This car will not be available after that.

Introduction of volvo s40:

This S40 has frontal airbags, side impact protection airbags, and inflatable curtain (head protection) airbags FRONT and BACK.

Apart from the outstanding safety of a Volvo, This S40 has little extras like cruise control; power windows all round; illuminated vanity mirrors; 15” alloy wheels; and the rear seats lay down to give extra boot capacity. Also, Volvo’s clever design ideas allow each rear seat to be configured as a child booster seat.

All leather interior, this medium-sized family car runs well with no engine mechanical problems. An ideal first or second car it will treat you well.

The 2000 Volvo S40 has been awarded a 5 star Driver Protection rating in the latest Used Car Safety Rating (UCSR) report, based on analysis of real world crashes.

$_20.jpg (42.31 KB, 下载次数: 0)

$_20.jpg
非常省油, 内部空间大, 所有机械功能运转正常,动力很足,刹车很有力, 后备箱容量大,外出购物很方便, 没出过毛病,半年一次service
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部