找小伙伴(女生)一起take房子~@Mawson Lakes

房子地点要在Mawson Lakes,所以比较适合在那边校区学习或者工作的朋友:)
本人出生在新西兰~是native speaker for both English and Chinese~如果有需要的话,我也很开心可以帮助室友锻炼英文~或者有需要帮忙的地方也很乐意give a hand ^^
我很好相处~没有不良习惯也不会斤斤计较~所以想找一个同样的女生,大家在互相尊重的基础上一起学习和生活,在海外营造一个干净整洁温馨的小家~
希望有意向并且有缘的女生朋友可以联系我, 因为不会读中文 所以如果发text的话请打英文~谢谢^^
Phone: 0478759990
Wechat :
I am looking for another female student(s)to find a rental place in Mawson lakes. I am wanting to find a nice spacious 3bedroom house. I am a student of The University of Adelaide and also workcasually as a shift worker, so I would appreciate someone tidy who can respectmy need to study and sleep.

Mawson Lakes is the ideal place to live if you studying at The University ofSouth Australia. Mawson Lakes is very close to the supermarket, parks, cafes,target, and many other shops.
At Mawson Lakes Interchange, it takes 20 minutes to town on the train atapproximately 20 minute intervals. UNISA also provides a shuttle bus service atthe interchange.

I speak moderate Chinese and am a local student, so I can help you improve yourEnglish!
If interested in finding a house together or to get to know me better, pleasetext me in English on wechat.

Picture1.png (81.14 KB, 下载次数: 0)

Picture1.png
upupupupupup
upupupupupup
please check the link below if you are still looking for a house to rent at mawson lakes.
http://www.adelaidebbs.com/bbs/f ... ead&tid=1147334
if you have any question, please feel free to call me, thank you!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部