[布里斯班南区] Modern inner city villa with beautiful city view

Property address: 2/115 Lytton Rd East Brisbane QLD 4169
Sensational stylish three levels villa withpanaramic city views. Quiet, soundproofed apartment. 10 meters away from thebus stop, short walk to the city-cat, shops, cafes. 8 minutes to the CBD. Spacious open living. Private courtyard with beautiful water feature. This gorgeousvilla is ideal for the busy professional who is looking for an affordable funky inner city pad with great city views. Set against a magical panoramic view of Cityskyline, this stunning North facing townhouse istruly unique and presents the ultimate inluxurious contemporary living.Upon entering the expansive andstylish open plan lounge diningarea, the eye is immediately drawn tothe beautifully framed impressive city views. Enormous high ceilings also create more space with aCaesar stone stylish kitchenideally located with Miele appliances and espresso machine.
*3 Bedrooms,1 office (the second largest bedroomis empty atm)
*1 toiletin the first level, 2 bathroom with shower and bath in the second floor, 1 toilet in the third floor
*Open plane lounge / dining with balcony at front & rear
* Incredible city views, so close you can almost touch
* 2 Car tandem remote garage. 8 visitor parking at front entry
* Up market kitchen with all the mod cons including built-in Mielecoffee machine
* A totala 3 balconies + a private courtyard.
Here is something about me.
My name is Michael and I live in the master room and the other two bedrooms are ready to be taken
I am lookingfor someone who is looking for astylish and gorgeous place tolive. (I am a dental student inUQ and work part-time in a dental clinic). Because of my study, I prefer to find someone who is professional and not a party animal, who willappreciate the environment and not interrupteach other's life when we get busy. However, I like to have few drinkswith my housemate on weekend when we all have time to share our week and get toknow each other to build up agreat friendship.
The rentfor the first bedroom is 250 per week. The rent for the second bedroom is 200per week. Bill will not be included(each of us will pay 1/3). The internetis unlimited and pretty fast.
If you interested aboutwhat you just saw, you can contact me. My number is 0431386550.

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部