Two single rooms for rent in Coopers Plains walking distance to Griffith Uni

We are looking for two new housemates, one room is available on 20th Jan and the other one would be vacate one week after, as both of my friends are leaving Australia. The house is located in Coopers Plains, with walking distances to local stores, ALDI, QEII hospital, and Griffith University.

Buses 120 and 125 are just 1min walking way from the house which can bring you to Garden city shopping center and CBD. Also, the coopers plains railway station is not far, if you need to catch trains.

Rooms are furnished with bed, mattress, chair, fan, table and wardrobe.  Rooms are rent for 130/week together with 2-week bond, can be short-term stay, but prefer long-term tenant, bond will be fully returned when you are moving out without damages to your room and the property. Water, electricity, and unlimited broadband internet are all included in this bill.  

Student and workers are weclome, we have maximum 5 people sharing this big house with a huge backyard, you willl live in a multicultural environment with friendly people, please contace with me to book an inspection, my mobile phone number is 0468882541.

欢迎大家来看房,由于我在gumtree上发帖了,所以就直接粘贴过来了,主要的东西应该都说清楚了,谢谢读帖。

upupup
Gumtree上面有图片,感兴趣的同学可以看下
http://www.xxx/s-ad/coopers-plai ... fith-uni/1035290742
 楼主| 来自手机 | 只看该作者
继续顶啊
 楼主| | 只看该作者
能够在本月底入住价格可以降些,顶
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部