Reg Plate

XBF424  

Reg Expire

FEB-2010

Engine No

RWC

N/A

Brief Comments

Turbo with timer, Very Low Millage, Heaps of power, 18" Alloy with good tyres, Clean and tidy.

Long Comments

Great sport car, 2.5L Turbo with turbo timer installed. Very low millage for its age with just around 120,000km, city driving most of the time. Clean and tidy from non-smooker and no-pet home. It has heaps of power and gives lots of fun driving it. Very smooth and stable sport car. 18 inch alloy wheels and 4 good tyres It's been serviced regularly Fully adjustable steering wheel Power seats (Seat angle, distance and curve of supporting cushion are fully adjustable on both driver and passenger seat, luxury comfortable) Power steering Power window/mirror* Full electric dashboard display Electronic fold-back side minors Central locking CD changer in the boot, 4 speakers + subwoofer (Sound just awesome) It comes with spoiler Owner has got this car for 4-5 years, selling as he is now working overseas thus no use of it anymore. It's been parked in the garage for few months since then. We did warm up the car every week to keep it in good condition. No more rego left unfortunately. * Note: This car is in very good mechanical condition but does have small issues. Driver side power window had been working fine until a year ago, it stopped working. Motor for the window is still working but the window is not going up/down. I guess the link between glass and the motor came loose. Passenger side window works just fine as normal. Power side mirrors were not working since the car was purchased but they can be adjusted manually. Both side mirrors can still be folded away electronically. Paint is fading and some minor scratch on the paint work here and there. None of them really affect the performance of the car and the owner had no problem with it. I do not know much about car but I will try my best to answer your question. Car is located in Hillcrest, SA 5086 If you are interested in this car, please eMail me to a time for inspection. I check eMail everyday. * Reasonable offer welcome *

Seller Details

Suburb

HILLCREST

Features

18in Alloy Wheels

4 Wheel Disc Brakes

Adjustable Steering Column

Alloy Wheels

Auto Climate Control

Cd Player

Central Locking

Cruise Control