Sharing feelings...

As an international student who is studying in Canada, do you ever feel puzzled, frustrated and lonely sometimes? Have you ever had this kind of experience that you wanna share sth with others but no person around  u can really understand you?  
I always look back the whole process of my studying in Canada. I am really not sure whether it worths so many efforts or not. A year ago, I was suffering from the visa application. After all those sleepless nights, I finally got the visa. At that time, I was so exciting and full of curiosity for my brand new study life in Canada.
But later on, when I really landed in the other side of the Pacific Ocean, I find the student life here is not so fancy as others decribed to me. I encountered so many difficulties. I was panic, frustrated.....  I have no passion about my future( so many people counld not find the job in Canada, even coming back China, there is still few chances). I have to face the failures which I seldom experienced before. Failure in studying,( it really takes me pretty much time in adapting the studying here),  failure in relationship ( my bf finds another mm "since we are too far away to be together anymore"), failure in making new friends ( do not expect other people can be honest, even you are honest and kind to them).... I have to adjust my values which I had before... I even find I lost myself in some extent. Is that means growing up? I do not know... I just feel tired.... I do not know what should do and how to do, since I should be careful for any step which I make. I really feel tired.... But I know there is no way for me to go back. I have to keep going along this road.. But how??????

Is there anybody could give me some advices? Or have you exprienced this kind of feeling before or now? And how would you overcome it?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部