【mountain view】南湾招女室友 出租2b2b中的一间 $1450 带W/D

发个帖子帮我的前室友寻找室友~ 因为个人换工作等私人原因,之前老房子的lease到期,不打算继续和前室友合租了,所以前室友要给新房子寻找新室友!她是我目前最好的roommate,没有之一。

我室友是马来西亚华裔,不会中文,所以要英语交流。人很nice,爱好摄影,喜欢尝试和学习新东西,比如咖啡拉花,插花,学习日语等。是非常好相处,可以一起玩的一个女码农。她也比较偏向找个中国女生。
她养有一只猫,非常温顺可爱,已经九岁了,很爱干净。有自己的猫塔,不会乱抓东西,还会每天翘首等你回家~~

craigslist链接在微论坛不让贴,所以我贴下她的帖子内容。有兴趣的人可以直接发信给她email问craigslist链接,里面有图片。或者约她看房。
email:[email protected]

I rented a beautiful 3rd floor 2B/2B condo at 550 Ortega Avenue, Mountain View and will be looking for one other female roommate to rent the place with. Tenants will be responsible for only electricity and cable/internet bill. There is a W/D in the unit as well. I would like to rent out the guest bedroom which has a nice balcony. You would have your own bathroom, but it's not attached to the room. Rent you would pay is $1450 (reduced) .
More about the condo
- Underground garage parking
- Trash room with a trash chute on every floor (just steps away from unit)
- Extra storage area in the underground garage (for storing non valuable items)
- Fitness center
- Sauna
- Gated community and very beautiful area
- Convenient, walking distance to Target, Walmart, Whole Foods and plenty of other stores and restaurants. (just google the address and you'll see!)
Important thing to note is that I have a cat with me so you must be ok around cats (he's nice and will be your buddy in a day)! I am an asian female software engineer in my 20s, I go hiking every now and then, enjoys photography as a hobby, board games, video games, movies and food! I'm looking for another female non-smoking professional around the same age, who's respectful, clean, and easy to get along with! You'll have full access to all the common areas and I don't mind overnight guests but please just let me know.
If you are interested, send me an email and tell me about yourself! Linkedin/Facebook profile would also be helpful. We can schedule time for you to look at the place if you are interested!
Thanks!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部