1单人间或双人间masterroom春节特价出租

Friendly share house - Sunnybank Hills (Pineland Shopping Center)

About the House:

Sunny, good-sized room available in my 3 bedroom townhouse behind Pineland shopping center. Close to the shops, 3–5min walk to Bus station to everywhere (CBD,Sunnybank,Garden City). There is a big backyard that I am going to turn it to a cute veggie patch and herb garden. There are some car park available in the townhouse area. I am looking for two housemates. Two bedrooms have queensize beds. You will share one bathroom.

About me:
You will be living with one down to earth, fun-loving friend, I keep busy with interests that range from cooking, gardening, hiking, markets, studying and adventuring. I am working as a marketing manager in a media company, I am also a journalist for travel column. Our house is more of a home than just a house. We like to sit and chat and occasionally have a drink, listen to music, play cards, garden and watch a movie together. From time to time we cook together too.

About You:
I am looking for similar housemates that can add to my lovely home, not just someone paying rent for a room. Someone who is clean and tidy, respectful and easy-going.

Money Stuff:
room : $155/week $230/week Master romm (水电煤网络全包)

Bond: 4 weeks rent in advance

Pay fortnight advance.

If you think you’re well suited for the house, I’d love to hear from you! Please send an email or sms --please do not call-- telling us a bit about yourself, such as age, gender, interests, & occupation. Also a time convenient to phone you

我自己可以住单人也可以住双人,所以你来选吧。。。

Pinelands townhouse,位置极方便,130、140、139等多路公车(CITY、UQ),Pinelands shopping center,邮局、银行、华人超市、Coles、风味餐厅(西域拉面、大食馆、京采小馆、韩国菜等),家具齐备,Cable 200GB (Telstra,网络超级快),小区充足停车位;

$155/week 单人间(水电煤网络全包)
$230/week Master romm (水电煤网络全包)

联系电话 :0405206858 Michelle Chen

如果你想住温馨“家”,不仅仅只是找个宿舍的话,请赶紧联系我吧。

可立即入住,家具齐全。

wechat: cdy85526230  给亲们发照片。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2020-2021 tigtag.com |网站地图  
快速回复 返回列表 返回顶部